Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Inaugural Digital Dreams Festival @ The Flats/Ontario Place
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
activate
I <3 Boobies

yes.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 13:45  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for activate Click here to Send activate a Private Message Add activate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

coming all the way from brooklyn
will be there both days
very very excited for this one, toronto is such a good party town

Old Post Jun-27-2012 14:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
although i wish lawler and hawtin would play a bit earlier....

+1

this will be a game time decision, the set times are shit

Old Post Jun-27-2012 15:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

Day 1 set times aren't too bad at all. I find the Day 2 set times weird. There's no real flow there at all. Mark Knight should play before Chus & Ceballos. I feel Chus & Ceballos are playing too early in the day.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 15:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
The Rattler
Supreme tranceaddict

In both days!

Old Post Jun-27-2012 15:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Rattler Click here to Send The Rattler a Private Message Add The Rattler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

Old Post Jun-27-2012 15:48  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by an_an
Day 1 set times aren't too bad at all. I find the Day 2 set times weird. There's no real flow there at all. Mark Knight should play before Chus & Ceballos. I feel Chus & Ceballos are playing too early in the day.

I would prefer Lawler and Hawtin to both move up one slot. I think it will die out early the first day because people have July 1st to bank on and especially most people are off on the Sun, some of my friends are working the weekend.

Also,C+C will play a great later afternoon set @ 530. I just wish Fanciulli moved up one along with Dubfire and Carlo and have MK close.

If anyone plans on going to any after parties, that going to be a long long long day being at Echo beach, going to eat/pre party and go out again with very little layoff time (hence i wish Mark Knight closed and also Lawler and Hawtin got moved up).

Day one is shitty, but day 2 is more tolerable. Also notice how the other stages will close earlier (and will most likely have people joining the party at Echo Beach).

Old Post Jun-27-2012 16:00  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

Never mind. Euro cup final > digital dreams

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jun-27-2012 22:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by Yohan
Never mind. Euro cup final > digital dreams

They're airing the game at the festival.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 00:13  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
I will be there both days, by myself, looking for friends.

I hope to be at the Football zone area as well on the Sunday.

Dude I'll msg you when I am there.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 00:25  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

Count me in +1 for both days!

Old Post Jun-28-2012 00:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
They're airing the game at the festival.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 00:49  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Roll Call: Inaugural Digital Dreams Festival @ The Flats/Ontario Place
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGreat proggy/techno tune [2006] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLovefist - "Hanging On A String" (E-Craig Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread