Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
if you mentioned an idea that didn't suck, i would say the same about you but that isn't the case. Only human if you say nice things huh. That is somewhat robotic.

It is not about an idea --> it is all about : "who is behind it lol" (you have still a lot to learn)

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

where do you find this nonsense. Do you quote some Teaparty magazine or are you really just that dumb. Or are you operating on some plane where everything you say is tinged in some incomprehensible irony lathered double speak. I mean you are an engineer, one i'm assuming required at least 3 years of post secondary education. How the hell are you so dense. Are you muslim by chance ?

Old Post Feb-23-2012 19:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Guys can you do this in a separate topic please? don't want this one to be derailed by off topic slow talk.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 20:01  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

admit you had to take me off ignore and I will fuck off.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 20:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
where do you find this nonsense. Do you quote some Teaparty magazine or are you really just that dumb. Or are you operating on some plane where everything you say is tinged in some incomprehensible irony lathered double speak. I mean you are an engineer, one i'm assuming required at least 3 years of post secondary education. How the hell are you so dense. Are you muslim by chance ?

Loose-up a bit man, get a drink and relax, you are getting really boring, too bad you don't really see that, just look around yourself, take a bit breath and enjoy yourself (you should be good in that lol)

You a right Raphie, this was my last response to this guy.

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-23-2012 20:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
Guys can you do this in a separate topic please? don't want this one to be derailed by off topic slow talk.

I have the opportunity to click and read and just did that.
Please do your thing in one of your many topics, just wonder out loud and someone will bite, I promise. But for once, just please respect that we try do something together here

Old Post Feb-23-2012 20:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kysora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by TranceLover007
If you could get Kysora on the board then he should be able to creat this graphic/art for us.

guess I could, if someone gives me something to work with. a title, theme, whatever.

at the risk of public humiliation -- any room in the mix for this?

Old Post Feb-23-2012 20:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kysora Click here to Send Kysora a Private Message Add Kysora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

In the case of too many tracks submission, I can create SoundCloud group with access only for TA guys (you Raphie will be managing this group) and we can select which ones will be the best for this release.

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-23-2012 20:45  United States
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Yes, ofcourse you're in!

Old Post Feb-23-2012 20:46  Netherlands
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

ive got a couple of tracks im working on at the moment, whats the overall style gonna be Raphie?

Old Post Feb-23-2012 21:57  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by evo8
ive got a couple of tracks im working on at the moment, whats the overall style gonna be Raphie?

Any recommended or preferable BPM ?

Cheers,

Darek

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Feb-23-2012 21:59  United States
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Kysora
guess I could, if someone gives me something to work with. a title, theme, whatever.

at the risk of public humiliation -- any room in the mix for this?

There's a lot to like in that track dude. Atmosphere is spot on.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 22:00  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackvery cool ID's from carl cox sets! part 4 [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGabriele D'Andrea - "Morning Light" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread