Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > DJ John 00 Fleming Essential Mix 2010
Pages (22): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Timber
tranceaddict

HappyHappy DJ John 00 Fleming Essential Mix 2010

YES! I seriously cannot wait for this. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 00 Fleming-Radio 1's Essential Mix 3-5am GMT 27th February 2010

Old Post Jan-09-2010 20:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Timber Click here to Send Timber a Private Message Add Timber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thierry
Jennifer Rene Addict

Re: DJ John 00 Fleming Essential Mix 2010

quote:
Originally posted by Timber
YES! I seriously cannot wait for this. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John 00 Fleming-Radio 1's Essential Mix 3-5am GMT 27th February 2010

Sweet but source???

February 15-16: FREQUENCY 2014 at Shaw Conference Centre

Boodang Music Canada
Boodang Music Canada Facebook Group

Old Post Jan-09-2010 22:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Thierry Click here to Send Thierry a Private Message Add Thierry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I hope he bangs out some hard psytrance like the old days, too much 00.db gets a little boring to me.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-09-2010 22:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Timber
tranceaddict

Re: Re: DJ John 00 Fleming Essential Mix 2010

quote:
Originally posted by Thierry
Sweet but source???

J00F Forum

Old Post Jan-10-2010 00:13  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Timber Click here to Send Timber a Private Message Add Timber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

His Essential Mix from 2001 is still my all time favourite one. Dark and chunky progressive trance. I hope he keeps it that way for this EM.

Old Post Jan-10-2010 01:02  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list RebeL9 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride
Tiesto played my record

can't wait for this.

J00F is so fresh!

Old Post Jan-10-2010 01:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I never really check out his sets, but I'll probably give this one a go.

Old Post Jan-10-2010 01:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PezCore
Supreme tranceaddict

i just saw that today on his facebook !! a LOT of good prog i hope.. JOOF for life !!

Old Post Jan-10-2010 03:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for PezCore Click here to Send PezCore a Private Message Visit PezCore's homepage! Add PezCore to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I never really check out EM's, but might check this one out. Sounds promising at least.

Old Post Jan-10-2010 05:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
skip
a.k.a. skip2

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I hope he bangs out some hard psytrance like the old days, too much 00.db gets a little boring to me.

I hope he bangs out some great prog trance like the old days, too much psy gets a little boring to me.

Get Dropbox, with 250 MB extra space!

Old Post Jan-10-2010 07:25  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for skip Click here to Send skip a Private Message Add skip to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by skip
I hope he bangs out some great prog trance like the old days, too much psy gets a little boring to me.

he should be able to do something good, ther'es not a lot of great psy around at the moment so maybe that'll define where he goes with it. Either way about time.

Old Post Jan-10-2010 12:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by RebeL9
His Essential Mix from 2001 is still my all time favourite one. Dark and chunky progressive trance. I hope he keeps it that way for this EM.

got a link maybe??

Old Post Jan-10-2010 14:52  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > DJ John 00 Fleming Essential Mix 2010
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Oakenfold 26-09-1999 / Rojam [2003] [26]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPig & Dan - "Don Pedro" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread