Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > DJ John 00 Fleming Essential Mix 2010
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mitmio
tranceaddict

3rd time listening this through, this mix is impressive to say the least!

Old Post Feb-14-2010 14:16  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for mitmio Click here to Send mitmio a Private Message Add mitmio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

downloading...

was this live from somewhere or in the studio?

Old Post Feb-14-2010 15:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
BlueSky
Johnny Bravo

quote:
Originally posted by palm
downloading...

was this live from somewhere or in the studio?

Definitely a studio set

Old Post Feb-14-2010 15:41  Bulgaria
Click Here to See the Profile for BlueSky Click here to Send BlueSky a Private Message Add BlueSky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

He did definitely put a LOT of work in this mix, you could easily sell it as a Mix comp.
I think he really tried to show people that there is also a darker side of Trance. And the Essential Mix is probably the best opportunity, because a lot of people listen to it.

Old Post Feb-14-2010 16:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJSoulstone
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
I'm not sure if he mixed this on CDJ's or with Ableton, but whatever he used worked wonders.

I'm 99% sure he used CDJ's. He's one of the very last DJ's who care for the track selection and flow much much more than for any technological gimmicks and effects.

And this set is the soul of Trance! You pink Progressive ladys out there, go and call your music already House! The flow is simply amazing and the sound is so damn entrancing.
J'00'F = best Trance DJ alive

DJ Soulstone - Summer Solstice 2012 [Goa/Full-On]

Old Post Feb-14-2010 16:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for DJSoulstone Click here to Send DJSoulstone a Private Message Add DJSoulstone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

this was pretty awesome. would love to get my hands on a better version of the mp3 too, i hate essential mix compression.

Old Post Feb-14-2010 17:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for Zak McKracken Click here to Send Zak McKracken a Private Message Add Zak McKracken to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

The first hour of this is shit hot .

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Last edited by Acton on Feb-14-2010 at 17:19

Old Post Feb-14-2010 17:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJSoulstone
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by palm
this was pretty awesome. would love to get my hands on a better version of the mp3 too, i hate essential mix compression.

On themixingbowl.org you can get at least the 192kbit/s MP2 DVB-rip as well as a 192kbit/s CBR MP3 conversion. With luck the source file might appear someday, too.

DJ Soulstone - Summer Solstice 2012 [Goa/Full-On]

Old Post Feb-14-2010 17:26  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for DJSoulstone Click here to Send DJSoulstone a Private Message Add DJSoulstone to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zak McKracken
Trance

phatt thanks.

Old Post Feb-14-2010 17:49 
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

By the way, does anyone have the 2001 Joof Essential Mix and would share it? I never heard it.

Old Post Feb-14-2010 19:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yoshi
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Woonyxoxo
By the way, does anyone have the 2001 Joof Essential Mix and would share it? I never heard it.

http://www.essentialmixes.net/mixDe...ming&d=11-11-01

Old Post Feb-14-2010 19:58  Slovenia
Click Here to See the Profile for Yoshi Click here to Send Yoshi a Private Message Visit Yoshi's homepage! Add Yoshi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Yoshi
http://www.essentialmixes.net/mixDe...ming&d=11-11-01

Thanks

Old Post Feb-14-2010 20:16 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > DJ John 00 Fleming Essential Mix 2010
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOLD TRANCE (about 1994) : Unknown... Help please =) [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOcean Lab - "Clear Blue Water" (Ferry Corsten remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread