Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > sasha @ fw, discuss
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
Yep! I think the high cover price turned all the douchy regulars. Very happy. I don't mind paying premium prices at the door for bigger names if it means getting rid of such clientele. Just saying

haha all the ugly crowd wasn't there for Cribby to hate on? :P

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jun-12-2012 00:25  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew

Non

Old Post Jun-12-2012 01:30  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by FunkyCrew

there was a high proportion of good looking people there on saturday.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 02:09  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by tintin11

25 min mark is

edit: like 10 moments in that set are

Old Post Jun-12-2012 02:33  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
an_an
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jon jon
25 min mark is

edit: like 10 moments in that set are

A lot of it is bonkers. I hate myself for missing this.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 03:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for an_an Click here to Send an_an a Private Message Add an_an to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess

until the lights came on at the end

Old Post Jun-12-2012 05:50  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

I had the previous two Stereo experiences in the back of my mind, so unfortunately this may have tainted my expectations, leading to a lower outlook on the evening. Well, if you go in with a lower intention to be wow’d, when the going gets good, you sure leave with a big smile afterwards. There was no drawn out, melodic “Sasha Intro” this time around which I always cross my fingers for, as he went straight into it from the pass over. The first hour was a little underwhelming for me, but then he picked it up and drove it hard until I left. Such dark, chugging progressive house, sprinkled with some melodies and vocals. Heavy. There was no story to be told this time, except for to just get on the dance floor and move. The crowd was just right on Saturday night – a right size for the club (thank you) and a right fit for the party.

I had to leave at 430, as I needed sleep to catch my train the next morning. He had just dropped “Pushin the Feelin’, Nic Fanciulli Remix”, so I knew this was my cue to step back to reality and go home before he dropped another bomb after that one. (I have lost complete interest in this track...).

As much as I am a huge big room Sasha fan, I think that whenever he comes to Toronto, Footwork in the club he needs to be at. Superb night out. Thank you for getting him back in the city.

Once more, The Man was on, and I smiled from beginning to end.

Old Post Jun-12-2012 15:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FunkyCrew
Ukranian Import

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess

I can see by the photos girls were stunning!

And leave this world behind...

Old Post Jun-12-2012 15:39  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for FunkyCrew Click here to Send FunkyCrew a Private Message Add FunkyCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dijital
tranceaddict

First Track Sasha played is

Funky Fat & digitaria - You Bring Me Down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4URz88BEgI

enjoy... sick tune...

Old Post Jun-12-2012 17:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dijital Click here to Send dijital a Private Message Add dijital to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
slingshot
crayola

This party was badass. Like Lord of the Rings meets Space Battle type tunes....

Old Post Jun-13-2012 05:13  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for slingshot Click here to Send slingshot a Private Message Add slingshot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by slingshot

Old Post Jun-13-2012 05:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EDM Gal
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by slingshot

That sounds like an overwhelming experience! Were ear plugs required for proper sound absorption?

Old Post Jun-13-2012 11:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EDM Gal Click here to Send EDM Gal a Private Message Add EDM Gal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > sasha @ fw, discuss
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown track, ID plz [2003] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJames Lawson & Steve Hill - "Inside Of Me" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread