Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
basilisk
Ektoplazm

V/A - ORGANIC CIRCUITRY
01 :: Ekoplex - The Alchemist (7:50)
02 :: Magic & Witchcraft - Superstructure (7:40)
03 :: Felis - Unknowledged Knowledge (7:27)
04 :: Jikkenteki vs Katapult (PAR-2) - Swamp Monster (7:32)
05 :: Clone - Perseids (8:16)
06 :: EvsY - Fennomaniac's Delight (7:46)
07 :: Intriga - Lost Cause (9:35)
08 :: Jikooha - Galaxy Journey (7:48)
09 :: Filteria - The Predator (2907 Remix) (8:04)
10 :: Phobosphere - Intersection 2060 (7:16)

Ektoplazm is proud to present Organic Circuitry, our first official compilation release. Compiled by DJ Basilisk, Organic Circuitry features an eclectic assortment of songs contributed by friends and allies around the world, many of whom have already appeared in the free music section of the Ektoplazm web site. Conceived as a celebration of the vibrant diversity of the global psychedelic trance underground, Organic Circuitry features an exotic blend of new school Goa trance, fat and funky full-on, pumping progressive, and deeply enchanting downtempo. Although differing in their approach, the songs of Organic Circuitry are united in their common emphasis on the power of melody to convey ideas and emotions. Every track shimmers with colour and light—fantastic stories waiting to be told. To ensure a professional level of quality, Organic Circuitry has been mastered by Colin Bennun @ the Stooodio, Bristol, UK, and features cover artwork by Paul Zulauf.

Released under a Creative Commons licence for noncommercial usage. You are encouraged to share, copy, broadcast, and perform the music of this compilation!

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV format or buy it on CD direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/organic-circuitry/

Last edited by basilisk on Dec-16-2008 at 02:44

Old Post Dec-15-2008 21:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

01 :: Extrawelt - Added Planet [Cocoon Recordings]
02 :: Ticon - Spitfire [Digital Structures]
03 :: Vibrasphere - 102 Miles From Here (Solead Remix) [Tribal Vision Records]
04 :: Saiko-Pod - Electroid Sheep (Audio Junkies Remix) [Iboga Records]
05 :: N.A.S.A. - Menage A Trois [Pure Perception Records]
06 :: Duca - Disko [Blue Tunes Recordings]
07 :: Khainz - Kruemel [Echoes Records]
08 :: Pion - Busted [Ultra Groove Records]
09 :: Perfect Stranger - W [Iboga Records]
10 :: Solar Fields - On A Wind [Spiral Trax]
11 :: Motion feat. Lolivier - How High [Cold Groove Records]
12 :: Fiord - Keen String [Open Records]
13 :: Behind Blue Eyes & Krusseldorf - The World Is Our Oyster (BBE Mix) [Iboga Records]

This set was recorded at the Om Reunion Project’s winter solstice celebration, “Dreamcatcher,” which was held on December 19th, 2008, in Toronto, Canada. The style is a frosty blend of minimal techno, progressive house, and deep psychedelic trance influences, mixed and arranged by DJ Basilisk.

Download it here:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/mixes/dj-b...t-dreamcatcher/

Old Post Dec-23-2008 19:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

Happy holidays from OOOD and Ektoplazm!

OOOD - aLIVE
01 :: Cobra (8:33)
02 :: Karmic Suture (7:53)
03 :: Cthulu (7:58)
04 :: Cosmic Ripple (7:04)
05 :: Herbs & Spices (7:25)
06 :: Silence (8:30)
07 :: Two Dawns Over Baleshwar (9:48)
08 :: Kundalini (9:52)
09 :: Rifa (6:46)

OOOD have been creating their own unique brand of psytrance since 1994. The first OOOD album aLIVE was released on Cabbaged Records (UK) in 1997 and was probably the first ever live album released as a debut by a psytrance act. A stunning exposition of the unique psychedelic sound of OOOD, the album was recorded live at parties across the UK including Pagan’s fabled New Years Eve party, Science Fiction and Otherworld at the Fridge in London. True to the authentic spirit of mid-nineties Goa trance, aLIVE is an exuberant combination of dazzling old school melodies, sizzling acid lines, and upbeat rhythms. Enjoy this blast from the past—free of charge!

Re-released under a Creative Commons licence for noncommercial usage with the full support of OOOD. If you appreciate this gift be sure to check out OOOD’s latest album, Fourthought, released just this year!

Download it for free in MP3, FLAC, or WAV format direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/oood-alive/

Old Post Dec-26-2008 15:32  Canada
basilisk
Ektoplazm

TSABEAT - ATTRACTIVE SYNTHESIS
01 :: Tsabeat - Flash From The Future (6:43)
02 :: Tsabeat - Attractive Synthesis (6:34)
03 :: Tsabeat - Life On Mars (6:27)
04 :: Tsabeat & Optical Human - Raving Lunatic Mind (6:30)
05 :: Tsabeat & Optical Human - Show Details (5:52)
06 :: Tsabeat & Witchidigrub - Quantum Relish (7:03)
07 :: Tsabeat - Depth (6:47)
08 :: Tsabeat & Optical Human - XcaliburX (6:22)
09 :: Tsabeat & Popeye - Ak147 (6:48)

Attractive Synthesis is the second full-length album from Tsabeat (Elad Weinberg), an Israeli psytrance producer also known for his work as Sattel Battle. Released by Postunder Records, Attractive Synthesis gathers nine squelchy, elastic, pumping, playful, and bouncy tunes made by Tsabeat and several co-conspirators. Combining freeform Finnish psytrance with darkpsy and full-on influences, Tsabeat has crafted a riotous sound designed to shake up the dance floors of the world.

Download it for free in MP3, FLAC, and WAV formats direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...tive-synthesis/

Old Post Dec-27-2008 18:58  Canada
basilisk
Ektoplazm

ANAKOLUTH - BEYOND REACH EP
01 :: Analemma (9:03)
02 :: Echolot (8:21)
03 :: Patterns In The Chaos (10:40)
04 :: Iapetus (8:47)

Anakoluth is back with another psychedelic odyssey into the depths of outer space and the human imagination. The Beyond Reach EP from Cronomi Records features four kaleidoscopic tracks that blend the cavernous rhythms of deeply minimal psytrance with dazzling cosmic melodies and hints of old school Goa trance. Anakoluth’s clean technical style has already won the respect of fans around the world, and with this release he exhibits an evolution in both sound production and musical arrangement. This release has been mastered by Colin Bennun @ the Stooodio, Bristol, UK.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV format direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music...eyond-reach-ep/

Old Post Jan-15-2009 18:03  Canada
basilisk
Ektoplazm

V/A - HELICON VEDAS
01 :: Access Gremlin - Basilisk v900 (6:38)
02 :: Suspiria - Time Is An Abyss (7:41)
03 :: Fractal Error - Connected Links (7:09)
04 :: Zeus Drops - Terror From The Depths (8:03)
05 :: Narcosis - Sanitarium (7:35)
06 :: BrainDrop - Serpent Child (6:47)
07 :: Brain Panic - Plastic Surgery (Part 2) (7:18)
08 :: Bloodclot - Wake Up! (7:27)
09 :: Audio Psykosis vs Bloodclot - Chaos Times (7:30)
10 :: Audio Psykosis - Harmantes (7:03)
11 :: Motorbrain - Inpsyde The Box (7:47)
12 :: Dark Whisper - Shingyo (Bonus) (8:13)

Helicon Sound System and Omveda Records are proud to present Helicon Vedas, a collaborative release showcasing the next generation of underground psytrance producers from Greece and India. Firmly entrenched in the darkpsy tradition, the sinister vibrations of Helicon Vedas are unrelenting in their intensity, promising a “mystical shock” to the minds of listeners everywhere. This released is mastered by Narcosis @ P.R. Studios and features artwork by CartoonHead and Akuryou AKA HellHazers.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV format direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/helicon-vedas/

Old Post Jan-21-2009 01:43  Canada
Endgame
Supreme FunkyHouse Addict

So I think that I've decided that I seriously love the more progressive side of Psy.

Can anyone give me some recommendations?

djendgame.com || Endgame on Facebook || myspace.com/djendgame || Vital Radio || twitter.com/djendgame

Old Post Jan-21-2009 02:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Endgame Click here to Send Endgame a Private Message Visit Endgame's homepage! Add Endgame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Elyot
Havarti > Gouda

Oliver Prime and perhaps Vibrasphere. That's about all I know. You might wanna check out Oliver Prime's playlists, find stuff you like, look at other stuff by the same artists, look for other sets by them, etc.

Old Post Jan-21-2009 02:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Elyot Click here to Send DJ_Elyot a Private Message Add DJ_Elyot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

quote:
Originally posted by Endgame
So I think that I've decided that I seriously love the more progressive side of Psy.

Can anyone give me some recommendations?

There are two sides to this coin: the more pumping side of progressive psytrance (FREq, Tegma, Ace Ventura, NASA, Gaudium, Andromeda, Magnetrixx, Symphonix, Bitmonx, and El Zisco) and the kind of progressive psytrance that bleeds into progressive house and minimal techno (Perfect Stranger, La Baaz, Duca, Flowjob, Fiord/Antix, Extrawelt/Midi Miliz, Son Kite/Minilogue, Motion/Solead, and Tomic). And that's just for starters...

One resource that might come in handy for your search is Discogs. Rifle through the discographies of Tribal Vision and Iboga and see what jumps out at you:
http://www.discogs.com/label/Tribal+Vision
http://www.discogs.com/label/Iboga+Records

Old Post Jan-21-2009 15:18  Canada
Endgame
Supreme FunkyHouse Addict

Thanks for the suggestions. Ill have to take some time to narrow down the artists that I really like. Psy is kind if a side-interest, while my usula musical focus is house/progressive

Thanks again and ill post sets that I find that match what I'm talking about!

djendgame.com || Endgame on Facebook || myspace.com/djendgame || Vital Radio || twitter.com/djendgame

Old Post Jan-21-2009 15:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Endgame Click here to Send Endgame a Private Message Visit Endgame's homepage! Add Endgame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tunnel Rat
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Endgame
Thanks for the suggestions. Ill have to take some time to narrow down the artists that I really like. Psy is kind if a side-interest, while my usula musical focus is house/progressive

Thanks again and ill post sets that I find that match what I'm talking about!

Speaking of Perfect Stranger, they were the guestmix on GTG for January. Very progressive.

Old Post Jan-22-2009 02:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Tunnel Rat Click here to Send Tunnel Rat a Private Message Add Tunnel Rat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

I hear Perfect Stranger is coming to town...

Old Post Jan-22-2009 13:41  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSomeone ID this Techno beauty!! [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDj Hooligan - "Sueno Futuro" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread