Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Melda Plugins
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

NObody really mentions this company for some reason but they have some great plugins. PRetty cheap as well. Lots of really mb effects. The waveshaper, chorus, phaser , distortion ....

The waveshaper is really the best one i've ever come across. You can use it to simulate low fi effects but in a much more controlled way, mild saturation, distortion and severe clipping ...

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on Jul-12-2012 at 15:47

Old Post Jul-12-2012 13:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

I don't own any of them, but I've checked out a few of their plugins, including the MB TransientShaper just a few months ago and they've all been very good and, yeah, cheap. The MMultiBandGranular plugin is very cool.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jul-12-2012 15:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnw479
Senior tranceaddict

That's nice to know, I've been messing around with their free collection of plug-ins. They don't look very good but I'll be using them more now

Old Post Jul-12-2012 18:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mnw479 Click here to Send mnw479 a Private Message Add mnw479 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

prices seem cool, the only thing turning me off is the design of their products not really appealing to the eye.

Old Post Jul-12-2012 19:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

Yeah, they're good. Their limiter is my go-to for most things.

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
prices seem cool, the only thing turning me off is the design of their products not really appealing to the eye.

I think it's all right. Simple and easy.

Vernon Wanderer will rediscover his roots back unto wandering vast endless plains miserably....

Old Post Jul-13-2012 00:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J.L.
Never gonna give you up.

I bet they would get a lot more buzz if they cleaned up their UI and made it look less like it's from the 90's.

I mean, even Synth 1 looks better.

Although, the pricing looks great though. How does it compare to Waves Bundle?

Old Post Jul-13-2012 06:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for J.L. Click here to Send J.L. a Private Message Add J.L. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

I quite enjoy how they look. Their GUI is great. It doesn't look analog but i don't think they are hideous.

Old Post Jul-13-2012 11:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

Meh, they look good to me. Everything is legible, the layout is logical, and the subdued earth tones make it easy on the eyes in pretty much any lighting condition.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Jul-13-2012 14:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Melda Plugins
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSounds like lange [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMory Kante - Yeke Yeke (Short Mix) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread