Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

im loving how grumpy selma has been getting on this topic. all hail the new perona

Old Post Apr-15-2012 16:26  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
im loving how grumpy selma has been getting on this topic. all hail the new perona

I am not grumpy in the slightest, I merely attacked him for being a retard.
And it's not a "new persona", I have always been like this, I just, you know, speak English now.. so I have more words to work with.

Last edited by Intellekshual on Apr-15-2012 at 17:04

Old Post Apr-15-2012 16:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Old Post Apr-15-2012 17:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

Interesting thread is interesting but let's lighten up on the nsfw imagery... be a pity to close this because of it.

thanks

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-15-2012 18:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Interesting thread is interesting but let's lighten up on the nsfw imagery... be a pity to close this because of it.

thanks

Old Post Apr-15-2012 18:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
~

+1BILLYUN PTS.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 19:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Oh fuck me..

I would insult you to relieve some of the stress I suffer from being surrounded by such impressively stupid individuals. But I am fairly certain you're just trolling.
And I would take the time to try and teach you what I know, if you had any desire to learn, but you don't. And you can't expect altruism from a misanthrope.

So fuck you.

If I was an atheist and made a thread on atheism, would I be considered a troll?

I'm like a sponge who doesn't mind being soaked with lessons.

Denying God was easy for me until the lowest times in my life. I realized that nothing in this world gave meaning except God.
And to be perfectly honest, I can't even put techno music over God. As great as it sounds, it doesn't bring permanent peace like He does. Music is essential, but it's only an accessory that I attach to the core, which is Jesus Christ.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 20:26  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.
If I was an atheist and made a thread on atheism, would I be considered a troll?

Probably, yes... I don't actually see too many of those, relative to the amount of threads started by religious people trying to spread the "Good News."

Have you seen any recently? Care to link some so we can see how the discussion went?

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 21:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

Care to elaborate?

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-15-2012 21:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.

I'm like a sponge who doesn't mind being soaked with lessons.

Denying God was easy for me until the lowest times in my life. I realized that nothing in this world gave meaning except God.
And to be perfectly honest, I can't even put techno music over God. As great as it sounds, it doesn't bring permanent peace like He does. Music is essential, but it's only an accessory that I attach to the core, which is Jesus Christ.

I'd be touched, but I'm not.

I accept that people need to believe in such things for comfort, but that doesn't make them true. It's all just wishful thinking and false consolation. And people who offer me false consolation are false friends.

I am unfortunately not convinced, your horeseshit is based on faith - which is admitting flat-out that there is no proof.

And I just know you are trolling..trust me on it. By the way, there is a tiny purple dragon in your left tit. It's adorable.. what? Oh, no, I don't have proof. You just have to trust me on it. It's a matter of faith, you know.

Your beliefs are antiquated, Matt dear. And I don't swallow my moral code in tablet form.
Thou shalt keep thy fucking delusions to thyself.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 21:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spam
Probably, yes... I don't actually see too many of those, relative to the amount of threads started by religious people trying to spread the "Good News."

Have you seen any recently? Care to link some so we can see how the discussion went?

Actually, the situation is even more troubling. More often than not, most "atheist" threads come from a line of reasoning so poor and fallacious, that it makes me wish they were posted by trolls.

Old Post Apr-15-2012 21:26  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Care to elaborate?

Old Post Apr-15-2012 21:30 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Christianity
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackReminds me of JS10 / PBS [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackM.I.K.E. - Sunrise At Palamos [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread