Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Revolution Radio 93.5FM Miami 104.7Fort Lauderdale
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Gryphon

Here was the final episode of 2015. Hope you all enjoy and stick with me through 2016

Old Post Jan-05-2016 13:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

Here's the first Episode of 2016

Old Post Jan-07-2016 15:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Gryphon Click here to Send Donnie Gryphon a Private Message Add Donnie Gryphon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

Episode 25. Really loving this weeks set. One of my favorites so far.

Old Post Jan-21-2016 16:56 
Donnie Gryphon

Here is episode 26. This is week is full of records from one of my go to labels, Lost Records.

Old Post Jan-28-2016 19:35 
Donnie Gryphon

Ep.027 This week is a guest mix from Lost Pieces.

Old Post Feb-04-2016 15:02 
Donnie Gryphon

Ep.028 is up on my soundcloud. This is probably one of my favorite sessions so far.

Old Post Feb-11-2016 21:28 
Donnie Gryphon

Ep.029 some tunes from Electronic Youth, Wade, Acid Mondays, 12 Stories, Hauswerks and many more.

ENjoy!

Old Post Feb-18-2016 15:55 
mdamon7278
Time for a NOS

Dam donnie, is that what you look like, u look like a drug dealer from the 1980s

Old Post Feb-19-2016 22:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mdamon7278 Click here to Send mdamon7278 a Private Message Add mdamon7278 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by mdamon7278
Dam donnie, is that what you look like, u look like a drug dealer from the 1980s

hahha it's a good look

Here's this weeks episode and track list.
01. Sex Sells - Because
02. Matteo Floris - Drumma
03. Ben Murk - Knowledge Check
04. ZDS - Sometime
05. Electronic Youth - Rollin
06. Elias R. - Be What You Want
07. Volac - Gotta Loop
08. Leftwing & Kody - I Wanna Be (Greco Remix)
09. Mark NRG - Brain Is The Weapon (Chiqito Eddit)
10. Nu Sky, Eskuche - Confusion (Hector Moralez Remix)
11. Elias R. - Stop Playing
12. Moonwalk - Just You
13. Greco, Matteo Rosolare - Say Goodby (A Lister Remix)
14. Sankuh - Back Rume
15. Moonwalk - Check The Sound

Old Post Feb-25-2016 19:14 
Donnie Gryphon

here is Episode 32. This week we really go In The Club as I present you an hour from Jeremy Ismael and me Back2Back at The Electric Pickle a couple weeks back. Hope you enjoy

Old Post Mar-10-2016 16:30 
bdr222
Angry ****** Apprentice

Dat set in the pickle must have been

Old Post Mar-10-2016 19:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bdr222 Click here to Send bdr222 a Private Message Add bdr222 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Donnie Gryphon

quote:
Originally posted by bdr222
Dat set in the pickle must have been

It was a great night and the first time Jeremy and I have played together since last year. There's another two hours to it as well.

Old Post Mar-10-2016 19:56 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > Revolution Radio 93.5FM Miami 104.7Fort Lauderdale
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPLEASE help ID this track!! [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJim TC Honywill & Naz feat. Mad M - "Savannah" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread