Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > 2016/17 Winter Gas.
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
cryophonik
Boom shanka

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Pretend you're a moderator, just for a moment. What would you do?

Ban everybody.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Dec-06-2016 16:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I've always tried to be nice to Juan but he's his own worst enemy.

The stalking thing was not fucking OK. I don't mean that frivolously; he harassed a long standing and well liked female TA on here to the point she left TA for good, had to close all her social media accounts and emails, and he still didn't stop.

Even now, he jokes about her here and there. At one point she posted a comment for the first time in like 5 years and Juan just went full psycho and she still won't come back. She's fin now but It somewhat fucker up her life for a while and the emails were fucking creepy.

Then there's the alts. I've honestly lost count. As Stubert said, it's got to be at least 50, if not a 100 alts and sometimes you'll see single page threads but 5 or more of his alts on them as each one gets banned.

I wouldn't mind so much if he stuck to the rules. At one point he was pretty level and was basically back in the fold but then he went off the meds and just starting taking shits on this sub (and others), posting nonsense and throwing insults just to get attention, then told everyone to fuck off and then when he was getting banned, got all apologetic then switched again.

The other infuriating thing is that he'd ask for advice, get proper, educated, articulated answers (say for instance about what to buy, or what to focus on) and then would do the absolute fucking opposite.

When it then didn't work, he'd then ask for more advice from ther same people. I never mind giving advice but I don't enjoy pissing in to the wind.

I get it. Some people have issues and I for one have really tried to help the kid but I don't want this place polluted.

I'd welcome him back if he could behave, stick to one identity and never, ever mention or post about that girl again.

Old Post Dec-06-2016 20:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

Holy shit, I had no idea. I saw a few mentions of some cyber-stalking, but I guess I figured it was a little exaggerated.

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I'd welcome him back if he could behave, stick to one identity and never, ever mention or post about that girl again.

Unfortunately, people like that don't usually change.

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Last edited by cryophonik on Dec-06-2016 at 23:06

Old Post Dec-06-2016 20:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

A while back, the girl in question posted a couple of the emails he sent her. Realllllly weird stuff, like claiming she was mind controlling him and making him eat too much. And he was doing this on a daily basis for who knows how long. Not cool at all.

Old Post Dec-06-2016 21:03  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
A while back, the girl in question posted a couple of the emails he sent her. Realllllly weird stuff, like claiming she was mind controlling him and making him eat too much. And he was doing this on a daily basis for who knows how long. Not cool at all.

Yeah, exactly, it was actually for years, like several emails a day, and they said things like her making him hungry and weird telepathic messages.

I get it if someone has issues but that shit was not just weird, it was illegal and even when threatened with the cops, he still didn't back off and would crack half jokes about her.

Maybe he's got help since and I do remember the last major episode when when he admitted to going off the meds and some people do stabilize over time.

I knew a who was quite a successful paralegal working for a major oil company. Tough job and you had to be smart. She seemed together if a bit of a bimbo at times but then she stayed with us and we didn't know this at the time, but she decided to go off the meds the day she arrived.

Fuck me, what a catastrophe. She was a completely different person and you literally couldn't go out anywhere without her causing a scene or truly offending someone random. We then realized when she wasn't in the house, she was going through all our stuff and going through our computer files and search history. It got fucking creepy and we had to ask her to leave, which thankfully she did, claiming she had to go as her work needed her back anyway.

Apparently she lost her job (for charging thousands in personal costs to her expense account) got back on the meds and about 5 years later she messages us like nothing had happened.

People can manage that sort of thing but when people have chemical imbalances there's not too much you can do without them being medicated. I don't know Juan's exact condition but I hope he stays level.

Old Post Dec-06-2016 21:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

Obviously the guy has problems - but taking swipes at him isnt going to make things better

Old Post Dec-07-2016 15:55  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

At the same time, it is true what tehlord said, making jabs at em isn't resolving anything regardless.
Only thing you can do is just keep booting em I guess. Toxic behavior like that is not something we need here,although it does make sometimes for an amusing read. Still,I had no awareness of this and it's probably best to just..move on

Old Post Dec-07-2016 19:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
alanzo
The Equalizer Womanizer

Have you guys tried Beano?

Old Post Dec-08-2016 04:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for alanzo Click here to Send alanzo a Private Message Visit alanzo's homepage! Add alanzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

Because you're not nuking his posts after the ban, you're giving him incentive to keep coming back and re-creating an alt.

Old Post Dec-08-2016 23:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Because you're not nuking his posts after the ban, you're giving him incentive to keep coming back and re-creating an alt.

Yeah, I just haven't had the time lately. Things should cool down a bit in the next couple of weeks, so I'll get back on top of that.

Old Post Dec-09-2016 03:34  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjStephenWiley
Supreme tranceaddict

I don't turn my equipment on much anymore but I'd sure love to have a minilogue. Talk about a power house for under $500. If I could find a good deal on a used one I would spring.

Old Post Dec-29-2016 14:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DjStephenWiley Click here to Send DjStephenWiley a Private Message Add DjStephenWiley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

I want a Prophet 12 now lol - not gonna happen

Old Post Dec-29-2016 22:54  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > 2016/17 Winter Gas.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this stuff please [2005] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChicane - Leaving Town / Salt Tank - Pueblo Blanco (Unknown Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread