Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 10/18/2019 - SASHAAAA!!! @ Academy (Vanguard)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
10/18/2019 - SASHAAAA!!! @ Academy (Vanguard)

Tickets purchased yo!!!

https://www.academy.la/event/101819...b662b0fc632b4a1

He's been on a good one lately. I think it's because he's been playing with Digweed a lot so it's bringing him back to his roots.

Old Post Aug-12-2019 20:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Sweet!

Show up early! I went to Academy Saturday night. Got there around 10:30 and there was a long line. (mostly people trying to get in free before 11 on a rsvp list) Entrance is on Hollywood Blvd now. Side entrance is for tables.

They added a couple bars that weren't there before. The LED screens they added to the roof and walls are pretty cool.

Old Post Aug-12-2019 21:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

FUUUUUCK.

I may be in Europe then. Why Sasha. Why?

If I'm not, I'm down on this.

I haven't been to Vangard since probably 2012, before it became a SBE venue, but back then it was my absolute favorite in LA.

What's the venue like these days? Still have the outdoor bit?

Old Post Aug-14-2019 01:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Tickets bought. See you there TranceAddicts.

Also had no idea Academy used to be Vanguard, I was only old enough to go 1 year before Vanguard stopped being Vanguard, and I was broke then. They still have that huge patio.

Old Post Aug-14-2019 07:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I bought 2 GA tickets for $20 a piece. Someone pointed out that VIP was $70 BUT it comes with water and 3 drinks. Not a bad deal since I drink like a mutha fucka!

Old Post Aug-14-2019 15:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Sasha was fun. First part of his set was "okay" but then he got good. Was pretty drunk and fucked up so I don't remember much but I know I had a really GOOD time

Was great running into so many old school folks. We all kept referring to the venue as "Vanguard" instead of its new name.

Old Post Oct-22-2019 16:50  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 10/18/2019 - SASHAAAA!!! @ Academy (Vanguard)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHardTrance ID [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNo N@me - "Technopow" (Megamind Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread