Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Shift in Momentum?
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

It worked lol; You just have to mention Bernie being a loser (he is according to record) and you fly off the handle.

How about them superdelegates eh?

Old Post Sep-04-2018 22:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Old Post Sep-04-2018 23:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

This is so meta.

Last edited by DJ RANN on Oct-29-2019 at 23:22

Old Post Sep-04-2018 23:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I know, I'm a genius.

Old Post Sep-04-2018 23:59  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

no no

Last edited by DJ RANN on Oct-29-2019 at 23:22

Old Post Sep-05-2018 02:42 
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

My bets:

• NE Patriots will win the Superbowl;
  • Bayern Munchen will win the Champions league;
  • Mike Pence wrote the Op-Ed, and he's lowkey pulling a Frank Underwood on Trump like Temer did on Dilma. I've said it before, and the internet is saying it again.

Old Post Sep-06-2018 04:27  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN

However, it's probably a low level staffer.

One of the several dozen coffee boys that's been through this administration.

(~)

Old Post Sep-06-2018 10:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

For once I have to agree with the old man. I think it's either Mattis or John Kelly trying to save face for when it falls apart.

Old Post Sep-06-2018 12:01  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

still going?

Last edited by DJ RANN on Oct-29-2019 at 23:23

Old Post Sep-07-2018 01:47 
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Dang.

Last edited by DJ RANN on Oct-29-2019 at 23:24

Old Post Sep-08-2018 18:12 
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
It's amazing just how many coffee boys work for the Trump administration. Either Trump's got a thing for Coffee or......

They keep bringing him coffee, but he ordered covefefe, dammit! "You're fired, and bring me someone who knows how to take my order! Did you know I invented the 'you're fired' catchphrase?"

(~)

Old Post Sep-08-2018 22:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I think kenny might well mentally implode

Last edited by DJ RANN on Nov-01-2019 at 23:31

Old Post Sep-09-2018 01:41 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Shift in Momentum?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUnknown Track [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAyumi Hamasaki - Unite (Airwave remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread