Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.03.24. DECADENCE II @ the Guvernment Nightclub Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zokissima
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
A lot of people have had their car broken into using the free ones. It's just not worth the buzz kill imo... (not to mention replacing stolen items).

True, and if you're gonna pay 40 bucks for the ticket, plus whatever else you end up paying that night in indulgences, what's an extra ten bucks for parking.

Old Post Mar-24-2005 12:14  Yugoslavia
Click Here to See the Profile for zokissima Click here to Send zokissima a Private Message Add zokissima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

quote:
Originally posted by Anton
Is it possible to just show up at 3am ? .. I'm really only interested in seeing armin, can you still get in at 3 ? or am I just crazy

ive seen people walk in at like 4am before.

Im not sure of this type of event though, its gonna be packed. you can always try, because i know they let people in late. THe only prob is, if its still full...but hope fully some people would have cleared out and gone home by then

good luck

Old Post Mar-24-2005 15:04  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KA0S
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Clublifexxx
that fucking reaks...1 hour

They play a live performance and never go for more than an hour.

Old Post Mar-24-2005 15:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KA0S Click here to Send KA0S a Private Message Add KA0S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jdjd
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KA0S
They play a live performance and never go for more than an hour.

Nu Nrg @ Gas in Sydney almost 2 hours

I'm curious what do you mean by live performance.. I mean what do they do other than working the decks? I don't see why they can't go for more than 1 hour.. but then again some people might not be able to take more than an hour of them, their tunes can be a little over the top sometimes..

Old Post Mar-24-2005 17:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jdjd Click here to Send jdjd a Private Message Add jdjd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Angx
Subculture Ange

ATTN:::: TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AT TICKETMASTER

Old Post Mar-24-2005 17:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Angx Click here to Send Angx a Private Message Visit Angx's homepage! Add Angx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KA0S
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by jdjd
Nu Nrg @ Gas in Sydney almost 2 hours

I'm curious what do you mean by live performance.. I mean what do they do other than working the decks? I don't see why they can't go for more than 1 hour.. but then again some people might not be able to take more than an hour of them, their tunes can be a little over the top sometimes..

One of them is on the synth while the other is doing the rest.

They play the song right there, not a recording of it.

The last time they were at the Kool Haus for LOL they played one hour. Most of their sets are 1 hour if they do a live performance. It's pretty tiring to play the synth for an hour straight.

Old Post Mar-24-2005 19:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for KA0S Click here to Send KA0S a Private Message Add KA0S to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2005.03.24. DECADENCE II @ the Guvernment Nightclub Complex (ALL ACCESS)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (48): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNeed to know name of this song [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Virus - All Your Bass [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread