Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.05.28. Detroit Electronic Music Festival 2007 - Official Event & Afterparties thread
Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jem_hadar
I remember...

im getting butterflies in my stomack! oh gawd

Old Post May-11-2007 19:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
im getting butterflies in my stomack! oh gawd

i feel like bringing an adding machine to demf

maybe thats just bc im so excited!!

Old Post May-11-2007 20:50  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jennē

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby
Saturday: Anything goes for me and then Guido Schneider, Claude Vonstroke, and Marco Corolla.

Sunday: Seth Troxler, Ryan Crosson, anything goes, Matthew Dear & Ryan Elliott, Christian Smith, Misstress Barbara, Gui Boratto, anything goes, Steve Bug

Monday: Lazy Fat People, Paco Osuna, Gaiser, Loco Dice, John Acquaviva, Luciano, jumping back from Richie Hawtin and Booka Shade, Jeff Mills

This is fucking awesome! I get to see everyone I want to with minor conflicts in the schedules! Weeeeeeee! And Jeff Mills closing is very nice

my schedule is pretty similar to yours for all day
except I really wanna see BBB cuz I <3 him and haven't seen him in ages

I still haven't decided what I am gonna do for afterparties, but I have my 3 day ticket already which is what I care most about
I may just take some risks and see what I feel like doing the day of before I make any decisions.

Old Post May-11-2007 22:35 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

so can you bring adding machines to these parties?

Old Post May-12-2007 04:05  Canada
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by magikb
my schedule is pretty similar to yours for all day
except I really wanna see BBB cuz I <3 him and haven't seen him in ages

I still haven't decided what I am gonna do for afterparties, but I have my 3 day ticket already which is what I care most about
I may just take some risks and see what I feel like doing the day of before I make any decisions.

I'm glad! We'll be glued to each other for the most part <3

Old Post May-12-2007 04:22  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kabelicious
Danse Macheen

Sat: get into airport, get ride to the D, head to hotel, check in, drink, festivus

Sunday day: Festivus

Monday day: Beatport Tent (RIIIICCCCHHHHHIIIIEEEE!!!!)

Afterparties:

Sat: no clue

Sunday: Tronic Treatment and Ghostly are sick - hoping fo rmore info on MB shortly.

Monday: Pullen @ Bleu or the 3-level playground

Tues: fly back to Denver, go to work

Finis!

Old Post May-12-2007 04:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kabelicious Click here to Send kabelicious a Private Message Add kabelicious to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I'm sure once I'm all sketched doing both will make sense, haha.

BTW, the set times for all 3 days has been posted on the DEMF website!!!!!

Sweeet!

Here's mine:

Saturday: Anything goes for me and then Guido Schneider, Claude Vonstroke, and Marco Corolla.

Sunday: Seth Troxler, Ryan Crosson, anything goes, Matthew Dear & Ryan Elliott, Christian Smith, Misstress Barbara, Gui Boratto, anything goes, Steve Bug

Monday: Lazy Fat People, Paco Osuna, Gaiser, Loco Dice, John Acquaviva, Luciano, jumping back from Richie Hawtin and Booka Shade, Jeff Mills

This is fucking awesome! I get to see everyone I want to with minor conflicts in the schedules! Weeeeeeee! And Jeff Mills closing is very nice

You've hit everyone I want to see for the festival itself, so I'm glad I won't be travelling around the place alone!

Old Post May-12-2007 17:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
I really needed to double post because as of now..

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoted for emphasis

Old Post May-12-2007 17:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Skipper Click here to Send Skipper a Private Message Add Skipper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
magikb
Home of Lix and Jennē

quote:
I'm glad! We'll be glued to each other for the most part <3

well I think that was a given anyhow
I can't wait <3
our first roadtrip together.

Old Post May-12-2007 21:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for magikb Click here to Send magikb a Private Message Add magikb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

I just logged on to beatport for the first time in almost a month and there is some tasty stuff out right now! Including an excellent Marco Carola release on PLus 8 (Vince - check it out if you liked that carola @ pawnshop set) and a release on Minus that is dark and creepy and getting a lot of airtime in the last little while.

I'm officially WAY too excited.

Old Post May-13-2007 11:38  Canada
Jem_hadar
I remember...

God, I cant wait till theres a roll call! Im seriously getting SO EXCITED TOO. Fack.

Is it DEMF yet???

Old Post May-13-2007 20:06  Canada
Skipper
Supreme tranceaddict

Only 11 more days

This hot and sticky weather has me all excited for 3 days of outdoor partying!

Old Post May-15-2007 17:23  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Toronto EDM Event Listings > Past Events > 2007.05.28. Detroit Electronic Music Festival 2007 - Official Event & Afterparties thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (11): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp with unknown vocal trance track [2008] [7]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRapid Eye - Circa Forever (Original Iberia Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread