Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Chimney
Low pH

This is the last season, correct?

Old Post Jul-30-2012 17:32  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
Strenowski

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney
This is the last season, correct?

I think they will split this one into two parts. I heard they have 1.5 season's worth of script

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Jul-30-2012 17:40  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

I think it'll be 16 episodes; 8 before winter, 8 after a christmas break.

Old Post Jul-30-2012 19:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

i got bored after the second season. Does it get better ? I just felt like they were constantly adding twists that were obviously meant to draw shit out longer. I hate when they do that.

I loved the show Chuck. Because they made it not gay for a guy to watch a romantic comedy because it was veiled in spy stuff. The first ending when they get together was magical. I think i cried. Then they had it renewed, which was good but then it was cancelled and the ending was the opposite. She leaves him. I cried as well. But not a happy cry.

It was like that season where Buffy was supposed to end and she like pulls a Jesus and they have this really Schindler list style music and you are crying and then oh, she isn't dead. And then that next season was bull shit. and Angel. Fuck that guy. EVeryone always wanted her to be with SPike which happens but angel gets his own show. Angel was just weird old and creepy. Nobody liked him. None of my sisters. Not me.

What else,

GI Joe, was the best kids cartoon ever made. I still haven't gotten over that show getting canned. Like it was the only kids show to have awesome music, actual plots that lasted more than one show, complex characters , i mean Destro was sort of good. Zartan twins were also good and bad. And all the airplanes and stuff were based on real designs. And then that 3 minute knowing is half the battle. Those life lessons got me thru Juilliard.

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on Jul-30-2012 at 21:07

Old Post Jul-30-2012 20:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

You're in the wrong thread.

Old Post Jul-30-2012 22:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

quote:
Originally posted by Looney4Clooney
Those life lessons got me thru Juilliard.

Old Post Jul-30-2012 22:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

quote:
Those life lessons got me thru Juilliard.

Tell us more about these times you attended Julliard, since you brought it up again on a thread about a tv show.

Old Post Jul-30-2012 22:25  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

really ?

that is what you call a softball lob. A dive. A freebie. if it didn't make you laugh, you have some fucking issues.

Regarding what you think doesn't belong, i did ask about the show in question. I just added my thoughts about other shows so you can answer my question with more easy.

Old Post Jul-30-2012 22:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
I think it'll be 16 episodes; 8 before winter, 8 after a christmas break.

Eight eps (five more after this one) this year, then the last eight starting next July.

Old Post Jul-31-2012 06:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
really ?

that is what you call a softball lob. A dive. A freebie. if it didn't make you laugh, you have some fucking issues.

Regarding what you think doesn't belong, i did ask about the show in question. I just added my thoughts about other shows so you can answer my question with more easy.

Old Post Jul-31-2012 07:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

pretty good so far this season. they're really pushing the manipulative side of walt / foreshadowing some shit going down later in the season (via the scarface bit)

Old Post Jul-31-2012 21:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

Walt is gonna kill Skyler

Old Post Aug-01-2012 16:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this tune [2008] [5]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStorm - We Love [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread