Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post a video of an awesome live preformance, DO IT!
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DANGERDOOM
tranceaddict in training

Old Post Aug-17-2011 22:00  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for DANGERDOOM Click here to Send DANGERDOOM a Private Message Add DANGERDOOM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Watts
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Aug-17-2011 22:55  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Watts Click here to Send Watts a Private Message Add Watts to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
capka_mala
Awzju? Let the Game begin

quote:
Originally posted by phyrrus
needs more Animals as Leaders

mindblowing massive amazing

Old Post Aug-18-2011 13:50  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for capka_mala Click here to Send capka_mala a Private Message Add capka_mala to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Aug-18-2011 15:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pozz
Supreme tranceaddict

a slight bump to keep the thread alive

Old Post Aug-20-2011 04:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for pozz Click here to Send pozz a Private Message Add pozz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

quote:
Originally posted by phyrrus
needs more Animals as Leaders

What. The. FUCK.

Old Post Aug-21-2011 04:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Teezdalien
Supreme tranceaddict

I saw James live quite a few years ago. Absolutely phenomenal musician, he was playing two trombones at the same time at one point when I saw him live. Shame I couldn't find any videos of that, but check this out.

Old Post Aug-21-2011 10:35  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Teezdalien Click here to Send Teezdalien a Private Message Add Teezdalien to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
w211e55
tranceaddict in training

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KContRhYQYA

Old Post Aug-21-2011 23:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for w211e55 Click here to Send w211e55 a Private Message Visit w211e55's homepage! Add w211e55 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

The pants, the pants

Old Post Aug-21-2011 23:14 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

quote:
Originally posted by Teezdalien
I saw James live quite a few years ago. Absolutely phenomenal musician, he was playing two trombones at the same time at one point when I saw him live. Shame I couldn't find any videos of that, but check this out.

Tasty - I love skilled horn players.

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Aug-22-2011 21:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
-

The Animals As Leaders is great, feel like I should post a Meshuggah video now though

Last edited by meriter on Jul-01-2012 at 04:26

Old Post Aug-23-2011 04:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pozz
Supreme tranceaddict

flipping fantastic drumwork in that last clip.

Old Post Aug-23-2011 04:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for pozz Click here to Send pozz a Private Message Add pozz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Post a video of an awesome live preformance, DO IT!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbsolute dancefloor destroyer. Help to id!!! [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBody Shock - "Ghosts In The Church" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread