Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Prometheus, epic stuff
Pages (24): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
stren
Strenowski

looks great. Some scenes definitely an homage to the aliens. Is that based on some book ?

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Dec-25-2011 10:36  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
{b.s.e.}
savant garde

quote:
Originally posted by ripped
good point, sir
would you like a cup of tea with milk?

I had two cups this morning

Old Post Dec-25-2011 14:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for {b.s.e.} Click here to Send {b.s.e.} a Private Message Add {b.s.e.} to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

I'm looking forward to Batman and The Hobbit, but I'm genuinely excited for Prometheus and have been for at least 3 years now.

I think anyone who knows me, is more than aware of this.

Anyway, the trailer is awesome! Especially for anyone who's a fan of Alien, plenty of Alien references for geeky purposes.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Dec-26-2011 00:12  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zharen
Put down the plate

Huh, the way the opening text was displaying itself is almost exactly like the starting credits for Alien. I really hope he's got something different to offer on this one. I do like some of his films, but if this is just another sci fi horror flick, I think I'll pass.

And yeah, this is coming from someone who has enjoyed Alien. Just watched the dvd on my 60 inch screen a few weeks ago.

Old Post Dec-26-2011 07:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zharen Click here to Send Zharen a Private Message Add Zharen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Divine Angel

I'm not a big trailer fan at all, I think pretty much anything past 30 seconds is giving the movie away, and this was pretty much standard imo. Might pirate it if it comes out in 3D.

Old Post Dec-26-2011 11:55  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
orTofønChiLd
Everything is crazy

looks good

Old Post Dec-26-2011 13:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for orTofønChiLd Click here to Send orTofønChiLd a Private Message Visit orTofønChiLd's homepage! Add orTofønChiLd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

*fills front and back of pants*

Old Post Mar-18-2012 03:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

I knew I recognized that sound:

*boner explodes*

Old Post Mar-18-2012 04:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Usually don't get excited about movies like this. Looks fantastic though. Edge of the seat type stuff.

Old Post Mar-18-2012 05:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aquila
Supreme Pantsaddict

I jimp'd

Old Post Mar-18-2012 08:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GoSpeedGo!
no more Mr. Nice Guy

I didn't notice there was a thread for this. It looks great, obviously. I'm little bit worried about the 3D, but I know I'll have to go see it in IMAX anyway.

Old Post Mar-18-2012 09:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for GoSpeedGo! Click here to Send GoSpeedGo! a Private Message Add GoSpeedGo! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
Like a FCKNG BIRD

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

*fills front and back of pants*

Holy crap! I got genuine goosebumps from that!

Words can't describe how much I'm looking forward to this.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Mar-18-2012 11:49  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Prometheus, epic stuff
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (24): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID needed - vocal track played by Above & Beyond and Sasha [2009] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMillsart - "Step to Enchantment" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread