Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Ok guys, let me tell you, this album is going to be AWESOME, just freaking AWESOME

Got some very nice minimal techno type gems from Julius, amongst others, but also some very strong EPIC monsterhits like from Johncannons. JL got a very nice contribution as well. There are also some tracks with a bit different sound and some tracks a bit below trancegod level, but i think these give a nice contrast and electronic feel to the album.

Not yet fully done, but just want to confirm that all submissions in the track list above are approved for release.
Next week it's going to be up to RANN to make them all shine

Old Post Mar-27-2012 06:58  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

what about a Commemorative Plaque?
would be nice to have one on my wall!
http://www.discmakers.com/products/Plaques.asp

I got the hook up at discmakers!

"It's not the equipment....it's the muthaf@#%r running it"
quote:
Originally posted by Pagan-za
Fighting online is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Old Post Mar-27-2012 07:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for atxbigballer1 Click here to Send atxbigballer1 a Private Message Add atxbigballer1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
johncannons1
JDC - J Cannons

Release away

Keen to here the whole comp. are there gonna be two versions released? One mixed and un-mixed?

JDC
JDC Website
JDC Facebook
JDC Soundcloud
J Cannons Facebook
J Cannons Soundcloud

Old Post Mar-27-2012 07:54  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for johncannons1 Click here to Send johncannons1 a Private Message Visit johncannons1's homepage! Add johncannons1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by atxbigballer1
what about a Commemorative Plaque?
would be nice to have one on my wall!
I got the hook up at discmakers!

rofl

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Mar-27-2012 07:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seandroid
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
Ok guys, let me tell you, this album is going to be AWESOME, just freaking AWESOME

Got some very nice minimal techno type gems from Julius, amongst others, but also some very strong EPIC monsterhits like from Johncannons. JL got a very nice contribution as well. There are also some tracks with a bit different sound and some tracks a bit below trancegod level, but i think these give a nice contrast and electronic feel to the album.

Not yet fully done, but just want to confirm that all submissions in the track list above are approved for release.
Next week it's going to be up to RANN to make them all shine

AND SEANDROID'S AWESOME MINDBLOWING ELECTRO TRACK

rite

Download my song Survive or I'll cut your ass.

Old Post Mar-27-2012 07:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seandroid Click here to Send Seandroid a Private Message Visit Seandroid's homepage! Add Seandroid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

I can't wait to hear this!!

Old Post Mar-27-2012 07:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Julz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJRYAN™
I can't wait to hear this!!

Can you do a megamix type thing while dancing to it for us??

Old Post Mar-27-2012 08:00  Slovakia
Click Here to See the Profile for Julz Click here to Send Julz a Private Message Add Julz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Storyteller
rofl

Would make alot of TA Brothers MAD who did not get in on this!

quote:
Fighting online is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Old Post Mar-27-2012 08:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for atxbigballer1 Click here to Send atxbigballer1 a Private Message Add atxbigballer1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

hell we should work on part 2 now!

quote:

Old Post Mar-27-2012 08:05  United States
atxbigballer1
Supreme tranceaddict

Also I would like to have a online cd release party!
I want DJRYAN and others like MSZ to do a 1 hr dj set! (there style of music not just songs on the cd.)
I guess only dj's who wantt to join in on the fun.
I know I want to do a 1 hr mix and also going to do a podcast to help out on the promo part.

quote:

Last edited by atxbigballer1 on Mar-27-2012 at 08:26

Old Post Mar-27-2012 08:18  United States
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by atxbigballer1
Also I would like to have a online cd release party!
I want DJRYAN and others like MSZ to do a 1 hr dj set! (there style of music not just songs on the cd.)
I guess only dj's who wantt to join in on the fun.
I know I want to do a 1 hr mix and also going to do a podcast to help out on the promo part.

rofl^2

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix)

quote:
-Frasier

Old Post Mar-27-2012 08:34  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Seandroid
AND SEANDROID'S AWESOME MINDBLOWING ELECTRO TRACK

Some people are needless to say worth mentioning , just go with it

quote:
-Frasier

Old Post Mar-27-2012 08:35  Netherlands

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > TA Colors: Buy it on Beatport!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (63): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Kyau vs Albert Live [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackStone Factory - Sunset (HH's ritmo de l'amor Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread