Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > sasha @ fw, discuss
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
polkaudio
Senior tranceaddict

....anyone? If a ticket is purchased, and I want to show up at 1am is this going to be a problem?

Old Post Jun-08-2012 02:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for polkaudio Click here to Send polkaudio a Private Message Add polkaudio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
There's no point of having all this fuss outside.

would probably cause even more fuss

Old Post Jun-08-2012 03:07  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

i got my tix wen wanttickets was having errors... if this effects my entryyyy RAGEEEEEEEEE

Old Post Jun-08-2012 04:03  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

Why don't people just get to the club early... It's small venue big dj... expect lineup. Avoid the fuss, get there early lol... Don't arrive at 11 expecting to get in

Old Post Jun-08-2012 04:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
Why don't people just get to the club early... It's small venue big dj... expect lineup. Avoid the fuss, get there early lol... Don't arrive at 11 expecting to get in

Assuming one gets there are 10 and stays until Sasha is finished, That's about 7-8hrs in a very small club. Killing off that amount of time until the headliner shows up (especially if you are not into the opening set) is a damn long time.

At least with Guv or a larger club one can walk around and wait it out.

Old Post Jun-08-2012 04:26  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
polkaudio
Senior tranceaddict

I have zero interest in showing up at a club before 12 am. Going from 1-5+am at times is a challange when there is no food available, nevermind 9/10pm - 5+am. On top of that who wants to rack up a 150-200$ tab at the bar? Further more, many of us dont care to see the openers.

Im trying to be proactive to avoid getting pissed off at the door, setting a negative tone for the night. My issue is more specific with the venue and their history of poor line management. Its never consistant and regularly on par with a typical top 40 club in how they usher in their interpretation of "regulars".

An explanation on the expected process for this evening, by the promoters and those involved with the venue, would again.... be much appreciated.

I think there are a fair amount of people who have bought tickets well in advance, who should have no issues arriving when they want. If its going to be a problem, please let us know. Thanks.

Old Post Jun-08-2012 13:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for polkaudio Click here to Send polkaudio a Private Message Add polkaudio to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sticky_shoes
Sander K's clown

Worm Popper

anyone have a ticket to sell, please PM me. will buy for the online price. thanks!

Old Post Jun-08-2012 13:43  Philippines
Click Here to See the Profile for sticky_shoes Click here to Send sticky_shoes a Private Message Add sticky_shoes to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

Anyone interested in trading 3 tix to this for 5 Space Ibiza ones? lol

Old Post Jun-08-2012 13:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

1 Day to go 1 week to go for Dave Clarke.

Old Post Jun-08-2012 13:46  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OutcastTO
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by polkaudio
I have zero interest in showing up at a club before 12 am. Going from 1-5+am at times is a challange when there is no food available...

food?!? lol

Old Post Jun-08-2012 14:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OutcastTO Click here to Send OutcastTO a Private Message Add OutcastTO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

*praying for a repeat of last year's set at Stereo*

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Jun-08-2012 14:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FOOTWORK
tranceaddict

If you have a ticket, you'll get in whenever you arrive.

Clear enough?

Old Post Jun-08-2012 15:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for FOOTWORK Click here to Send FOOTWORK a Private Message Visit FOOTWORK's homepage! Add FOOTWORK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > sasha @ fw, discuss
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid help from james holden cacao club [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackColdplay - "Speed Of Sound" [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread