Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 262: we late
Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

conflicting advice, going to ask omnispjhere

Old Post May-04-2020 00:39  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

How come we haven't turned divorce parties into as big a part of the US economy as weddings? If any country/culture can find a way to monetize something, it's the good ole US of A. Hell, we can even spin up 3 or 4 "reality" TV shows on TLC about it.

Old Post May-04-2020 11:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

No money left after divorce.

Old Post May-04-2020 14:46  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Old Post May-04-2020 14:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Prenups should be more common than they are, to account for the high divorce rate. Finalize the divorce particulars before it even happens, when people are making decisions out of bitterness and resentment.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on May-04-2020 at 15:24

Old Post May-04-2020 14:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso

Lawyer parties are all the rage, though. Ka ching.

Old Post May-04-2020 16:57  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

We can't be late, there have been no Fridays in the last 10 days!

Spent the long "weekend" watching those live sets on Beatport, and whatever else Youtube recommended. The algorithm gods can now predict my music taste to a t: drum'n'bass? Yes. Blonde techno DJs? Also yes. Throwback Happy Hardcore? OMG, time to outdie Arturo!

Edit: Also, Fatboy Slim's daughter's set is just adorable. Well worth it!

Old Post May-05-2020 00:50  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
We can't be late, there have been no Fridays in the last 10 days!

Spent the long "weekend" watching those live sets on Beatport, and whatever else Youtube recommended. The algorithm gods can now predict my music taste to a t: drum'n'bass? Yes. Blonde techno DJs? Also yes. Throwback Happy Hardcore? OMG, time to outdie Arturo!

Edit: Also, Fatboy Slim's daughter's set is just adorable. Well worth it!

Watch Wolf Warrior 2. With music tastes like that, you'll love that movie. I did.

Old Post May-05-2020 01:44  China
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Watch Wolf Warrior 2. With music tastes like that, you'll love that movie. I did.

Haha, I read about it, and the whole thing looks awesome! Will definitely watch! Is the first one as good? I noticed it's available on Netflix here.

I watched "Wandering Earth" there when I was recovering from dengue, and the whole thing was so egregious it was amazing... I expect nothing less than that

Old Post May-05-2020 02:52  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Think of all those great 80's movies completely devoid of self-actualization that we all used to love, throw in propaganda from the Chinese Communist Party, and suddenly, what wasn't supposed to be a comedy turns into to a nonstop laugh fest. It's just so over the top and out there that you can't believe it's not satire. I saw it in the theaters in China. I couldn't help laughing loudly during the movie, but it got a standing ovation with the home crowd. I think everyone should smoke a huge bat and watch it at least once to experience this ultimate failure to understand soft power yet copy and try their own versions of what Uncle Sam did ages ago to project it's culture as top dog.

Wandering earth was a pile of shit and I have not seen Wolf Warrior 1. You don't need to to appreciate the completely unintentional comedy brilliance of WW2. I suggest watching the second one first no matter what.

some spoilers: https://www.nationalreview.com/2019...ot-about-china/

Old Post May-05-2020 03:26  China
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dykes_on_Jay
Wandering earth was a pile of shit

Haha, it really was!

Oh, well, I'll try and watch Wolf Warrior II if I get the chance! And, yeah, the propaganda bit from Wandering Earth too was anything but subtle too, hehe.

Old Post May-05-2020 19:52  Brazil
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

"I am Chinese. I'm here to save you"

Said for the first time in the history of man.

I just re-watched it.

Old Post May-06-2020 20:15  China

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 262: we late
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 3 4 [5]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgood tune [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohan Gielen - "Dreamchild" [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread