Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

Latest word on the street is they got approved for everything today.

Old Post Oct-28-2010 21:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neon
PaulvanDykism

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Latest word on the street is they got approved for everything today.

As a NY Real-Estate professional, I was able to determine and can tell you guys that the Temporary C of O (certificate of occupancy) was issued today. What other legal/title/outstanding issues they may have, I did not look in to, but the property is approved for use:

Source: http://a810-cofo.nyc.gov/cofo/M/120...0462383T001.PDF

Screenshot:

Old Post Oct-28-2010 22:16  China
Click Here to See the Profile for neon Click here to Send neon a Private Message Add neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

^^^^
iam not too familar with these things
but the licence says temporary and expires in jan
so the club will only be open for 3 months then has to hope it gets a perminate licence?

Old Post Oct-28-2010 23:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neon
PaulvanDykism

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
^^^^
the licence says temporary and expires in jan
so the club will only be open for 3 months then has to hope it gets a perminate licence?

yes, it's what we call a TCO, temp cert of occ. TCOs are evidence that the authorities believe a property and it's owners have proved to them all the codes, tests, inspections (all legal crap) have met the authorities expectations of a "safe" and "able to be occupied" piece of property. TCOs normally run for 90 days, and more than 70% of my clients have had to re-apply for an extension. it's quite common here in NY and I normally fund my client's deals with just a TCO. never have my clients had a TCO/CO revoked.

basically, the club is ready to go. unless there are other filings, violations the club has not cured.

maybe, D36 will have a Happy Halloween.

Old Post Oct-28-2010 23:23  China
Click Here to See the Profile for neon Click here to Send neon a Private Message Add neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Neonbeats
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by neon
yes, it's what we call a TCO, temp cert of occ. TCOs are evidence that the authorities believe a property and it's owners have proved to them all the codes, tests, inspections (all legal crap) have met the authorities expectations of a "safe" and "able to be occupied" piece of property. TCOs normally run for 90 days, and more than 70% of my clients have had to re-apply for an extension. it's quite common here in NY and I normally fund my client's deals with just a TCO. never have my clients had a TCO/CO revoked.

basically, the club is ready to go. unless there are other filings, violations the club has not cured.

maybe, D36 will have a Happy Halloween.

Any reason why its a temporary thing and not permanent? I'm guessing this is just the standard chain of events?

Old Post Oct-28-2010 23:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Neonbeats Click here to Send Neonbeats a Private Message Add Neonbeats to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neon
PaulvanDykism

quote:
Originally posted by Neonbeats
Any reason why its a temporary thing and not permanent? I'm guessing this is just the standard chain of events?

it could be a number of things, typically very minor (open bills, final signoffs, etc.) - but can become very major when these things aren't received by the time the TCO is coming up for renewal. you know how things work in the city, and you certainly see how things have been working here.

per the public records, I can see the building needs final sign-offs on a few things (see blank spaces) before getting an official thumbs-up from the city of ny.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 00:09  China
pyro264jb
i'll be back

quote:
Originally posted by Prodigy2380
Just read this via their Facebook...

What a bunch of slime ball con artist. They new the club wouldn’t be open but waited till the last fucking minute to tell the people who bought tickets. That is some slimy bullshit.

ATTENTION AREA EVENT: YOUR CUSTOMERS DID NOT PAY $35.90 TO HAVE A CIRCO LOCO PARTY AT ANOTHER CLUB, THEY PAIED THAT MONEY TO HAVE IT AT DISTICT 36 WHY DID YOU WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO TELL US ABOUT THE ADDRESS CHANGE, THESE ACTION LEAD US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE ATTEMPING TO LIE TO US IN HOPES OF INCREASEING THE REVENUE FROM TICKEST SOLD FOR THIS EVENT

This is a sad day in nyc night life. Hopefully we wont see more days like this again.....

Area is responsible for coming through with everything they promoted on the flyer ,, ticket price, DJ's, event location. If for some reason the event location is not 100% confirmed then they need to include that information on the flyer.

Last edited by pyro264jb on Oct-29-2010 at 01:27

Old Post Oct-29-2010 01:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pyro264jb
i'll be back

All promoters be warned.. and this goes out to black market, Area Event, Made and who ever else wants to throw partys at District.

DO NOT COME ONTO THIS BOARD AND PROMOTE A PARTY LOCATION IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE THAT THAT LOCATION IS AVAILBLE TO LEGALLY HOST THE PARTY. I CARE DEARLY ABOUT MY FELLOW CLUBBERS ON THIS BOARD AND I HATE TO SEE SOME GOOD PEEPS GET THERE PLANS RUINED BECAUSE MANAGEMENT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THERE BUISNESS.

quote:
Originally posted by AY STAR
and its a shame that you had to go over to the club to find out it was closed this weekend, instead of them not posting it on their website or sending out emails

It is a shame that I had to walk there on my own time to do this. I am not even going out this weekend. My friend tom (enigma) was about to buy tickets circoloco, I didn’t want him to get fucked over....

Last edited by pyro264jb on Oct-29-2010 at 01:31

Old Post Oct-29-2010 01:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for pyro264jb Click here to Send pyro264jb a Private Message Add pyro264jb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AMMORA
are u Listed?

not to beat a dead horse, but dude...i called this shit MONTHS ago when everyone started hyping up this place.
Manhattan DESPISES night clubs. They don't want to issue permits without making people jump through extremely tight hoops lit on fire hanging over giant piles of shit.
Like I've said before and will continue to say...keep the parties in BK and keep em quiet! Start messing with Manhattan and you're gonna have a huge dog and pony show that will blow up in your face.

there comes a time when the operation of the machine is so odious that you cannot even tacitly participate. you've got to place your bodies on the gears, the wheels, all the mechanism. you've got to indicate to those who own it and those who run it, that unless you are free, the machine will be prevented from working at all.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 02:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AMMORA Click here to Send AMMORA a Private Message Add AMMORA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jashic
Senior tranceaddict

That's some shady stuff re: circoloco.

Old Post Oct-29-2010 02:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jashic Click here to Send jashic a Private Message Add jashic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amdmaxx
Respekt

Is Lawler still on schedule?

Old Post Oct-29-2010 03:06  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for amdmaxx Click here to Send amdmaxx a Private Message Add amdmaxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edge007
Senior tranceaddict

gotdamn I love NYC for all its bullshit, but theres no place like NYC in the world though lol... oh wells, friday night webster hall for boys noize...

Old Post Oct-29-2010 03:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for edge007 Click here to Send edge007 a Private Message Visit edge007's homepage! Add edge007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Enter District 36
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (75): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAmazing Breakbeat Trance Tune, Should Be Easy To ID. Sample Inside [2002] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAndrew Rayel - Dark Warrior (Original Mix) [2013]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread