Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > sensation america
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Sensation used to book some awesome talent, but I can imagine the US line up already-

AVICII
Afrojack
Swedish House Mafia
Sander Van Doorn

meh

Old Post Dec-22-2011 06:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah Sensation's lineups are hardly groundbreaking.

The cool thing mainly is the overall production...

though i don't know if i'd want to go like a show like that if I had to stay in a specific seats ala the SHM show last friday night.... (yes I know its not all assigned seating but a lot is).

Between White Wonderland and Dayglow seems like in a way its already been there done that.

I seem to remember them putting something on their homepage a few years ago about an upcoming US show in NYC i think it was..

Presale tix for Academy LA, Exchange LA, Time OC and Nova SD!

Old Post Dec-22-2011 07:30  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
Sensation used to book some awesome talent, but I can imagine the US line up already-

AVICII
Afrojack
Swedish House Mafia
Sander Van Doorn

meh

heh - they wouldn't spend the $ on that lineup i'm sure. They sell out the party in Amsterdam each year in minutes (like 40-50K people) with the lineup posted on the prior page... no need to pay the $ for the names listed above. SVD i could see though.

Old Post Dec-22-2011 07:32  Christmas Island
Click Here to See the Profile for Cool1g Click here to Send Cool1g a Private Message Add Cool1g to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fantasyexctasy
If I could go to any edm festival all time, Sensation White Holland 05

Yeah, I bought tickets to Sensation White NL 2006 based on the 2005 lineup (event sells out in 12 hours before lineup is posted). In 2006 it went mostly House, though, and has gone downhill ever since imo.

Fortunately, I was able to attend the Love Parade (RIP) in Berlin two weeks later, which made up for everything!

Old Post Dec-22-2011 08:25  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

It does say AMERICA, not USA. America is the entire continent. It could be anywhere in the USA, Mexico, or Canada. But we all know most likely it will be in the US, in which case like most of you, I'm thinking Vegas, Miami, or NYC. LA is too strict.

Old Post Dec-22-2011 08:29  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Maka08
Senior tranceaddict

You diont go to Sensation for the talent. Last years Sensation in Amsterdam was an amazing show. And after u get out of Ajax's stadium ur in fuckin Amsterdam!!

Old Post Dec-22-2011 12:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Maka08 Click here to Send Maka08 a Private Message Add Maka08 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

They've been doing the world tour thing for many years. This is not the Amsterdam event, make no mistake.
It will have better production than anything else in the states, but it's nothing like Amsterdam, and the lineup will likely be a lot of "WHO?"

Old Post Dec-22-2011 15:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
macky4546
Senior tranceaddict

I remember back in the day when they said they were coming to America it was going to be in new york

Old Post Dec-22-2011 15:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for macky4546 Click here to Send macky4546 a Private Message Visit macky4546's homepage! Add macky4546 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ravracer16
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow Ajax Stadium!! Yeah if it's going to be anywhere in America it is going to be a football stadium that has a dome or has a retractable roof. Maybe Dallas' new stadium??

Old Post Dec-22-2011 16:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ravracer16 Click here to Send ravracer16 a Private Message Add ravracer16 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fantasyexctasy
Supreme tranceaddict

FARMERS FIELD 2016!!

Old Post Dec-22-2011 21:00  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for fantasyexctasy Click here to Send fantasyexctasy a Private Message Add fantasyexctasy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cool1g
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by fantasyexctasy
FARMERS FIELD 2016!!

funny thing is Cowboys Stadium popped in my head thinking of venues lol

Old Post Dec-22-2011 21:04  Christmas Island
sddirtrider
Junior tranceaddict

Last I read somewhere was that specifics were going to be released 5/31. Any new ideas?

Old Post May-29-2012 23:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sddirtrider Click here to Send sddirtrider a Private Message Add sddirtrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > sensation america
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHELP ID this track with FEMALE making ARABIAN Sounds?????????? [2002] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMac J - "Nightware" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread