Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > [Solved] 15 Rare IDs-Progressive House, Deep House, Tech House, Tribal House [2000-2003]
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

11) Found: D'Wachman & HD Substance – Jump (Original Mix) [Atlas Records [Spain] ‎– AT 005]

Last edited by DJEnergyRo on Aug-19-2014 at 22:37

Old Post Aug-19-2014 22:23  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

06) Found: Hamish – Forever & Never (Our House Mix) [BMG Music [Australia] – Hamish 01]

Old Post Aug-27-2014 12:53  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

16) Found: Markus Schulz Pres. Dakota - Zero Gravity (Original Mix) [CD-R] [Not On Label] + One-T ‎– Music Is The One-T Odc (Acapella) [Not On Label] [Markus Schulz Bootleg Mix]

Old Post Sep-06-2014 22:05  Romania
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

13) Found: Tone Depth - Opera Cafe (Original Mix) [CD-R] [Not On Label]

Old Post Sep-18-2014 12:49  Romania
Spideros
Music Maniac

10 track info on soundcloud

Old Post Oct-09-2014 15:57  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Spideros Click here to Send Spideros a Private Message Add Spideros to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by Spideros
10 track info on soundcloud

Thank you for being trying to help me.
Not sure, but the number 10 or 12, one of this two songs, and I think that is signed by 2 Guys http://www.discogs.com/artist/263585-2-Guys-2 Moshic say this thing in show, one song is from Guy Baranes, Guy Gerber as the 2 Guys.
I sent them a year ago a message to Guy Gerber but I unfortunately answered!
About track number 10 I think that may be an unreleased song by Yunus Guvenen, but he did not replied me to message!!!
We finally see who owns this song.

Old Post Oct-10-2014 14:34  Romania
sa4sa
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
Thank you for being trying to help me.
Not sure, but the number 10 or 12, one of this two songs, and I think that is signed by 2 Guys http://www.discogs.com/artist/263585-2-Guys-2 Moshic say this thing in show, one song is from Guy Baranes, Guy Gerber as the 2 Guys.
I sent them a year ago a message to Guy Gerber but I unfortunately answered!
About track number 10 I think that may be an unreleased song by Yunus Guvenen, but he did not replied me to message!!!
We finally see who owns this song.

nice!

Old Post Oct-16-2014 05:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sa4sa Click here to Send sa4sa a Private Message Visit sa4sa's homepage! Add sa4sa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

Up___

Old Post Mar-08-2015 14:43  Romania
DPProject
tranceaddict in training

Dakota - Zero Gravity

That's a massive one.

Markus said he lost the file!

Does anyone here have a good copy? Please PM!

Old Post Mar-13-2015 23:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPProject Click here to Send DPProject a Private Message Add DPProject to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by DPProject
Dakota - Zero Gravity

That's a massive one.

Markus said he lost the file!

Does anyone here have a good copy? Please PM!

Unfortunately I do not have a copy (Full Version/Original Mix), of this song!

And I'm looking for Original Mix (2002), if you have a copy even if the sound is not very good, please send me via PM.

Last edited by DJEnergyRo on Mar-13-2015 at 23:57

Old Post Mar-13-2015 23:39  Romania
DPProject
tranceaddict in training

I only have a GDJB rip (of the Original Mix). That's it..

Old Post Mar-14-2015 00:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DPProject Click here to Send DPProject a Private Message Add DPProject to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Trance Destiny

quote:
Originally posted by DPProject
I only have a GDJB rip (of the Original Mix). That's it..

Me too all of Markus set.

Last edited by DJEnergyRo on Mar-14-2015 at 00:52

Old Post Mar-14-2015 00:44  Romania

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Unknown Tracks > [Solved] 15 Rare IDs-Progressive House, Deep House, Tech House, Tribal House [2000-2003]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBreaks ID Track! [2004] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRio Klein - "Fearless" (Agnelli & Nelson Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread