Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Has Megan Lost Her Mojo
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She lost it the moment she became so weirdly close with srussel 28 63.64%
She lost it when she dropped another kid out her mangled vajayjay 4 9.09%
She was never cool 10 22.73%
Her and Bas should be shun from the cor 2 4.55%
Total: 44 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wienerschnitzel
Supreme tranceaddict

I talked to him more then a casual friend. I was in the wrong. I'm pretty sure that's what Eric was getting at. Things have been shaky between eli and I since having two kids and two jobs has eaten so much time we don't get much time left for our relationship. I sought out attention from someone else online. It wasn't right. Go ahead and judge me but I'm just being honest. Since this has happened I've spent alot less time online and more time trying to make things work with my family.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for wienerschnitzel Click here to Send wienerschnitzel a Private Message Add wienerschnitzel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

I see as I provide a service to TA. I help the lonely people not get too attached to an online world. Lets take the example of nou. He has finally ventured outside of his house after years of making fun of him. He's had many a ta crush because its safer having feelings for someone's words then it is to have feelings for an actual person. Now he has either left his basement and is exploring the world around him or he jumped off a bridge. Either way I deserve a Thank You letter.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel
I talked to him more then a casual friend. I was in the wrong. I'm pretty sure that's what Eric was getting at. Things have been shaky between eli and I since having two kids and two jobs has eaten so much time we don't get much time left for our relationship. I sought out attention from someone else online. It wasn't right. Go ahead and judge me but I'm just being honest. Since this has happened I've spent alot less time online and more time trying to make things work with my family.

well I didn't know all these tiny details. I just figured you had a few hours to kill in between sending the kids to bed and your husband coming home, and srussel was just reliably online all the time and jumped at the opportunity to talk to you on skype and then spent hours painting pictures of you in illustrator afterwards.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
and then spent hours painting pictures of you in illustrator afterwards.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
Originally posted by wienerschnitzel

No, you were not in the wrong. Neither was he. No one was.

Even if you saw him more than just a casual friend, in no moment you did something that put your family (or your marriage) in actual jeopardy. You did not leave Eli or your children behind. You needed attention and a nice guy who could provide it to you, and Russell fulfilled this role momentarily. Had it not been for him, and the support he gave you, wouldn't your situation with Eli become more difficult to tackle?

Had you left Medicine Hat in a bout of impulsiveness and run to Buffalo so you could break free from your past life in order to be with Russell, THIS would've been irresponsible (because of your kids) and rather wrong. However, as far as I could gather, this has not happened.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:33  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
No, you were not in the wrong. Neither was he. No one was.

Even if you saw him more than just a casual friend, in no moment you did something that put your family (or your marriage) in actual jeopardy. You did not leave Eli or your children behind. You needed attention and a nice guy who could provide it to you, and Russell fulfilled this role momentarily. Had it not been for him, and the support he gave you, wouldn't your situation with Eli become more difficult to tackle?

Had you left Medicine Hat in a bout of impulsiveness and run to Buffalo so you could break free from your past life in order to be with Russell, THIS would've been irresponsible (because of your kids) and rather wrong. However, as far as I could gather, this has not happened.

how do you know thats not what srussel wanted

thus srussel is totally in the wrong and a sad sad individual

Old Post May-04-2012 19:35 
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
how do you know thats not what srussel wanted

thus srussel is totally in the wrong and a sad sad individual

Even if Russell WANTED that, I don't believe he egged her on, or convinced her she should do it. We're not responsible for what we want/think/feel, but for what we do

Old Post May-04-2012 19:39  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
Even if Russell WANTED that, I don't believe he egged her on, or convinced her she should do it. We're not responsible for what we want/think/feel, but for what we do

at the same time, thinking of raping a kid and not acting on it still makes you a pedo

Old Post May-04-2012 19:40 
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

quote:
at the same time, thinking of raping a kid and not acting on it still makes you a pedo

But preferable to an actual child rapist

Wait, what!?

Edit: Are you really calling him a rapist!? That's bang out of order, mate, even if you're just "stirring shit up" the way you like

Old Post May-04-2012 19:41  Brazil
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

quote:
But preferable to an actual child rapist

Wait, what!?

so then its settled, srussel is a homewrecker and a pedo. let the cor continue!

Old Post May-04-2012 19:43 
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Guys, come on, think about this realistically for a minute. You REALLY think Megan would ever go for a guy like srussell??

I think it's obvious that Eric's right. Srussell prolly thought he was some kind of hero, playing on Megan's vulnerabilities as if he really believed (deep down even he must have thought it laughable) he could be something to her. Hahahahaha. What a nard.

Old Post May-04-2012 19:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

Dunno

Srussel is right now redfaced staring at himself in a mirror talking himself up "I am not a fuckin loser...I am not a loser...I have 8 degrees...losers dont have 8 degrees........get a hold of yourself russel your crackin up...." *SMASH*

Old Post May-04-2012 19:46 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Has Megan Lost Her Mojo?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (33): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOld Paul van Dyk loveparade track - An enigma [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackEpectasia - "First Love" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread