Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dmatrox
something goes here?

quote:
Originally posted by Godsound

we'll write in the NEW thread about round 2, and when that ends, merge the this and the other thread together.

is that even possible?

Old Post Apr-21-2004 00:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dmatrox Click here to Send Dmatrox a Private Message Add Dmatrox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox
is that even possible?

yes, well a moderator can

Old Post Apr-21-2004 00:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Miss Lizzie
Way Out Here

Personally,,, I thought Auld was amazing as f*** and we didn't deserve that freakin 4 min penalty ... whats that..... then our goal in the 3rd!!! I've been recovering all day.... Now maybe life can go to somewhat normal now that we're out :S

Old Post Apr-21-2004 09:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Lizzie Click here to Send Miss Lizzie a Private Message Add Miss Lizzie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

yeah, auld was pretty good. i mean calgary had their number 1 the whole series, we were using our number one minor league goalie.

the penalty (4mins) of cooke, was stupid, because cooke only hit the flame player becasue another flame hit him and his stick up into the other guy's face.

ah well, calgary did what they did all series, they crashed our net and got bodies in and scored a goal and won the series. something our team was pretty much scared to do all series. yet most of the goals we scored on kiprusoff were net crashers or because of bodies in front (the one off sedin, the two goals from morrison, etc)

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-21-2004 13:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DjCommisad
yeah, auld was pretty good. i mean calgary had their number 1 the whole series, we were using our number one minor league goalie.

the penalty (4mins) of cooke, was stupid, because cooke only hit the flame player becasue another flame hit him and his stick up into the other guy's face.

Auld is your number 1 minor league goalie but he played like a NHL All Star goalie.

the penalty to cooke was as stupid as the guy who threw his jersey onto the rink. hahaha

Old Post Apr-21-2004 22:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjCommisad
slyxster

there's a lot of speculation cloutier is gone. his contract is up and he'll likely go to arbitration and have a good case and win a high contract, and our team might turn around and say, buh bye.

hedberg.. well after what crawford did in game 5...

man we are the friggin goalie graveyard team.
when your goalie sucks, send him directly to vancouver and pick up new all star goalie, plus 5 to team.

Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008

Old Post Apr-22-2004 01:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DjCommisad Click here to Send DjCommisad a Private Message Visit DjCommisad's homepage! Add DjCommisad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Godsound
tranceaddict

really???
damn I didnt hear about that.... I honestly thought that in the 3 1/2 games that Cloutier played, he looked solid.
Remember, the 1 and only blow-out the Canucks lost was a 4-0 when Hedberg played. I understand if HE'S gone but Cloutier???
I'd keep him around for at least another year or 2, I'd bring Auld up as a back up though, he looked terrific!

The only speculation I've heard was that Burke (president and GM, i think thats his last name at least) might be gone. The team will decide after all the lock-out drama is done and over with. Speculation in Ottawa is CRAZY right now... rumors are flying left and right. I'd hate to be in the Ottawa organization right now. Things supposedly got really bad in the loss to T.O in game 7.

Old Post Apr-22-2004 21:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Godsound Click here to Send Godsound a Private Message Add Godsound to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Western Canada NHL Playoffs Thread - Flames vs. Canucks
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback#8... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAtlas - Compass Error (Tarrentella vs. Redanka Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread