Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition
Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
J.L.
Never gonna give you up.

Here's one from me.

Cheers!
Juno Beatport

SWARM012 - Jean-Luc Wu - Music Box by solarSwarm

Old Post Oct-27-2011 02:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for J.L. Click here to Send J.L. a Private Message Add J.L. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

nice job J.L. congrats! first one?

style: progressive breaks
label: mistique music

Old Post Oct-27-2011 14:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
J.L.
Never gonna give you up.

Thanks, well first official one yes. Thanks!

I'm always amazed at how you churn out quality tunes time after time.

Old Post Oct-29-2011 06:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for J.L. Click here to Send J.L. a Private Message Add J.L. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Elendil
Individuationist.

Alright, so the release date is almost here, and I wanted to post the tracks associated with it - forthcoming on Roots and Wings Music! Super excited about that... some serious quality out of that label, and I can't adequately state how honored I am to be in such company. Doubly so to have Nathan and Jamie doing remixes... crazy.

Here are the clips:

Michael & Ryan - Pill & Needles [RW029] by Roots and Wings Music

If you enjoy music with depth - music that may spontaneously induce fantasies of distant realms, places, or states of being - you may enjoy the music on the following link. However, there is also a chance that you will be re-directed to a horrid vision that will claw away what remains of your dwindling childhood innocence. Are you willing to take that risk? I thought so... I thought so.

http://soundcloud.com/michaelandryan

Old Post Nov-15-2011 02:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Elendil Click here to Send Elendil a Private Message Add Elendil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mnemonic.
Michael-San

Very, very excited to see that we're getting support from guys like Gary Beck, Carlos Fauvrelle, and Marco Effe on this release.

Thank you Nathan and Jamie for the stellar remixes, and thank you to Roots and Wings for picking this up!

"Especially you" I said.
"You are virtually the ring leader, the way I see it."
Then, I blew out the candle.

Old Post Nov-20-2011 17:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for mnemonic. Click here to Send mnemonic. a Private Message Add mnemonic. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

I know this doesn't meet the thread requirements, but it's still an original production.

Here's the custom introduction I wrote for DJ Brennen.K's Music at Night monthly radio podcast. Brennen sent me a request detailing exactly how he wanted the intro to sound. Here's how it turned out:

Last edited by Nicolas Oliver on Dec-01-2011 at 16:36

Old Post Dec-01-2011 15:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

quote:
Originally posted by Nicolas Oliver
I know this doesn't meet the thread requirements, but it's still an original production.

Here's the custom introduction I wrote for DJ Brennen.K's Music at Night monthly radio podcast. Brennen sent me a request detailing exactly how he wanted the intro to sound. Here's how it turned out:

very nice! i feel the starting is a bit dry, maybe some sort of really subtle springy reverb could help it out, it would be really intense hearing this on a huge system, but maybe thats what you want so fair game.

you might like this remix of mine, its not totally techno, buts its not entirely prog, a blend, however you may not

Old Post Dec-01-2011 19:08  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

release: December 1st 2011
label: mistique music
track: deep fog - fear (msz breaks remix)

Old Post Dec-01-2011 19:18  Canada
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
very nice! i feel the starting is a bit dry, maybe some sort of really subtle springy reverb could help it out, it would be really intense hearing this on a huge system, but maybe thats what you want so fair game.

Thanks dude! Re: the content of the intro, I basically stuck to that for which Brennen asked

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
you might like this remix of mine, its not totally techno, buts its not entirely prog, a blend, however you may not

Definitely liking the darker vibe of this track. Sounds like a great closing production; lots of artists out there who'd end their sets with this kind of tune. The pitch-bending build-up is ACE.

Old Post Dec-02-2011 01:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by Nicolas Oliver

haha sick, tell me that wasn't the most fun ever making that?

Old Post Dec-02-2011 02:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

so good

Old Post Dec-02-2011 02:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

quote:
Originally posted by Elendil

quote:
Originally posted by mnemonic.

congrats on the release guys... the orig is fucking sick, nathan/jamie on the remix is icing...

Old Post Dec-02-2011 02:15  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA Producers' Upcoming Releases - 2011/2012 Edition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (28): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown acidcore track [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOffer Nissim & David Daor - "Careless Whisper" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread