Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 2018/2019 NFL Season!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
2018/2019 NFL Season!

After week 1, it looks like my Raiders are going to suck again.

"Rebuilding season"

Old Post Sep-11-2018 13:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Re: 2018/2019 NFL Season!

quote:
Originally posted by 72hrpartyanimal

"Rebuilding season"

My assistant is a big Raiders fan as well. He actually asked for today and yesterday off so he can go to the season opener last night. We went to the game against Miami in Miami last season.

Sorry about losing Khalil Mack

Old Post Sep-11-2018 18:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: 2018/2019 NFL Season!

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
My assistant is a big Raiders fan as well. He actually asked for today and yesterday off so he can go to the season opener last night. We went to the game against Miami in Miami last season.

Sorry about losing Khalil Mack

yeah... it fucking sucks!

Old Post Sep-11-2018 20:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

Packers fan here......and I wasn't happy about Mack going to the Bears. I was hoping Mack would have been traded to the Jets but the raiders wouldn't trade him in conference.

I really don't get what the Raiders are doing. they have some aging players on that team

Old Post Sep-11-2018 20:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Packers fan here......and I wasn't happy about Mack going to the Bears. I was hoping Mack would have been traded to the Jets but the raiders wouldn't trade him in conference.

I really don't get what the Raiders are doing. they have some aging players on that team

neither do I. Supposedly a "rebuilding season" is all they keep mentioning. They showed a stat that 30/50 players are 28 years old or older. The NFL is a young mans game unfortunately. Once in a while you can get those stellar guys that can play in to their late 20s or early 30s but 25 and younger is the range.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 16:46  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I was on a flight back from Oakland yesterday and there were some seriously unhappy Raiders fans on that flight. They were so fucking down on the team and they had no love for Gruden. You could tell it was painful.

Old Post Sep-12-2018 19:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: 2018/2019 NFL Season!

quote:

"Rebuilding season"

Hey, at least you didn't tie the freaking Browns.

So ridiculous. And the Bell situation is more than somewhat frustrating.

Got KC this weekend then Bucs next Monday. Man, this could be a long season.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Last edited by bstorm on Sep-13-2018 at 01:21

Old Post Sep-13-2018 01:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by bstorm
Hey, at least you didn't tie the freaking Browns.

So ridiculous. And the Bell situation is more than somewhat frustrating.

Got KC this weekend then Bucs next Monday. Man, this could be a long season.

yeah! What the hell is up with Bell? More money? I haven't been following closely but I'm aware of it.

Old Post Sep-13-2018 18:13  United States
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by bstorm
. And the Bell situation is more than somewhat frustrating

the Colts would do themselves a huge favor if they could trade for Bell....

would help to get some pressure off Luck

Old Post Sep-13-2018 19:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: 2018/2019 NFL Season!

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
the Colts would do themselves a huge favor if they could trade for Bell....

would help to get some pressure off Luck

Several teams will court him, Colts and Jets are top I believe.

The current situation is both about $ and workload.

Tagged last year, he was asking for $15M/year and was offered $14.6 but not a lot of guaranteed.

Tagged this year (yr 2) they offered more guaranteed something like $30M or so I believe.

He had planned on reporting and Steelers said they were going to work him hard. Basically, I think his agent is saying stay fresh cuz the they are run you into the ground knowing its his last season in Pgh (most likely).

Frustrating because he said it would be his "best season yet." I don't know how that will happen if you don't play until week 10 or 11.

"In 1987 I was dancing at a discotech and people kept coming up to me and sayin' 'What is this shit?' I said it's house music, baby. They said it'll never last. Well, I'm here to tell you its now the 21st century and house music is still kickin." - Unknown

Old Post Sep-13-2018 20:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bstorm Click here to Send bstorm a Private Message Add bstorm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Agents yo! I mean it's their job to do the best for their clients but man they can wreck a teams hopes. K.Mack yo

Old Post Sep-13-2018 21:33  United States
bstorm
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Agents yo! I mean it's their job to do the best for their clients but man they can wreck a teams hopes. K.Mack yo

Aint that the truth. Bummer about Mack, dude.

Bad enough when officiating alters the game / season, but this shit isn't even ON the field stuff.

Old Post Sep-13-2018 22:31  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 2018/2019 NFL Season!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack from Stadium, Jakarta. #4 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSatoshi Tomiie feat. Kelli Ali - "Up In Flames" (Bedrock Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread