Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Pages (50): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
Originally posted by Jem_hadar
I was sauced last night!

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Nov-09-2008 00:18  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by Owen M
Nothing against Unicron.

I came home sauced and threw on Transformers.
"It is the year 2005. The trecherous Decepcticons have concord the Autobots home planet of Cybertron"

my favourite scene in any movie is when Unicron turns Megatron turns into Galvatron....(thats alot of "rons" lol)

nay..the best scene is the dance they do around the fire

Old Post Nov-09-2008 00:20  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by El K Dee
nay..the best scene is the dance they do around the fire

lol...thats a fun scene. I actually think you've said that before when I've metioned transformers.

But the rejunvination scene is fucking serious.

1: Turning point in the movie
2: Introduction of a new major charactor
3: Dope music/visuals

the dance scene is like a robot fag party...fags are cool and all. faggy robots are even cooler, but Galvatorn? come on. That shit takes top shelf.

nightdreamer

Old Post Nov-09-2008 07:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

back to the piont at hand.

I'm fuckin' sauced right now.

Just came home from the Thunderheist show...WOW did they rock it!!! I'm so glaad we opened instead of closing. I feel sorry for any act closing after them. There's literally nothing you can do to keep a dance floor going after them. Soooo hype.

excellent night overall...went to the village afterwards and got sexy...mmmmsexy. I love chicks with hats that have strange names.

I'm gonna go buy a packette of ciggies.

nightdreamer

Old Post Nov-09-2008 07:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Owen M Click here to Send Owen M a Private Message Add Owen M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

super sauced. martini bar for the first time hit capacity... line up around the corner... sikkk

Old Post Nov-09-2008 08:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by jchung52
super sauced. martini bar for the first time hit capacity... line up around the corner... sikkk

Dope!! london is super fun to party in.
always alwasy always cute chicks too!

I haven't been to martini bar...do they play house/techno on the weekendds???

edit: I actually find london chicks have cooler style than the toronto ones. less slutty looking and more groovy.

nightdreamer

Old Post Nov-09-2008 08:45 
Owen M
nightdreamer...

7am. sunday morn....was sauced 4 hours ago, but have sobered up since.

I'm looking forward to a hangover free sunday.

wicked night bombing around the city...I strangly ended up in toronto by the end of the night too. Very out of the norm for Owen.

nightdreamer

Old Post Nov-16-2008 12:23 
Sasha
Obsequey

quote:
7am. sunday morn....was sauced 4 hours ago, but have sobered up since.

I'm looking forward to a hangover free sunday.

wicked night bombing around the city...I strangly ended up in toronto by the end of the night too. Very out of the norm for Owen.

good seeing you and your moustaches

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Nov-16-2008 13:05  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jem_hadar
I remember...

I'm sauced (out of my MIND).

Been drinking since noon!

Love my Sunday life! <3

Old Post Nov-16-2008 23:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Jem_hadar Click here to Send Jem_hadar a Private Message Visit Jem_hadar's homepage! Add Jem_hadar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Dope!! london is super fun to party in.
always alwasy always cute chicks too!

I haven't been to martini bar...do they play house/techno on the weekendds???

edit: I actually find london chicks have cooler style than the toronto ones. less slutty looking and more groovy.

just sats. me,greg benz, gilles bernard have rotating res.

and holy saucing last night. industry night...hmmm round 3

Old Post Nov-17-2008 03:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Owen M
nightdreamer...

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
good seeing you and your moustaches

good seeing you too....if our run in was a little longer, you would have noticed how uneven it is. I have zero skills in the art of facial hair grooming.

nightdreamer

Old Post Nov-18-2008 00:23 
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

what day is it

Old Post Nov-19-2008 07:47  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > I'm sauced...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackchorus: "so don't tell me how to be" [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohn Creamer & Stephane K - "I Wish You Were Here" (16B Remix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread