Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

#GroupTherapyLA

Info to come in about a week is what I am hearing

Last edited by Tosh on Feb-22-2012 at 23:44

Old Post Feb-22-2012 22:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

above and beyond have had their first half of 2012 scheduled since late 2011, so only a few dates that have been open. im going to go out on a limb and guess a friday in may when robbie returns to LA on a saturday. its worked out that way dec 2010 and one other recent time.

Old Post Feb-23-2012 01:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: #GroupTherapyLA

quote:
Originally posted by Tosh

Info to come in about a week is what I am hearing

Old Post Feb-23-2012 07:05  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

I remember hearing a couple of months ago that Insomniac was going to do another A&B show. (Think I heard it on here, actually)

Hurry up and release the date! Haven't seen them since TATW 350!

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post Feb-23-2012 07:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Quazar Hurry up and release the date! Haven't seen them since TATW 350!

Better yet, hurry up and release some unique codes for limited presale tickets or something...I'm thinking "From: Anjunabeats, use code ps7yrx#ah87erk350tatw"for up to 4 earlybird presale tickets. There's gotta be a way to beat the scalpers at their game!

Old Post Feb-23-2012 07:46  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for in2muzikk Click here to Send in2muzikk a Private Message Add in2muzikk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

reallly hope this happens when I'm out there...so anytime from 3/19-6/1 will do, kthx

=)

Old Post Feb-23-2012 16:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

Insomniac will be hosting it in LA from what I can tell... Question is, are they also hosting it somewhere farther north?

Old Post Feb-23-2012 16:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
neogaia
Supreme tranceaddict

Can't wait! Missed the tour first time around because I was on the East Coast when they had their West Coast dates and on the West Coast when they had their East Coast dates.

Old Post Feb-24-2012 04:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for neogaia Click here to Send neogaia a Private Message Visit neogaia's homepage! Add neogaia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

Friday, May 18, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/events/378460395499620/

Tickets on sale Wednesday March 7th at noon PST

Old Post Feb-29-2012 20:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like they are leaving room for a Saturday and/or Sunday show too!

Old Post Feb-29-2012 22:01  Germany
in2muzikk
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by KarenLuvs2Party
Friday, May 18, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/events/378460395499620/

Tickets on sale Wednesday March 7th at noon PST

Here we go again: Ticketzoo?

Old Post Feb-29-2012 22:03  Germany
KarenLuvs2Party
Max Graham's #1 Fan

I would just get in line at a Groovetickets outlet at around 11:45AM that day and buy it there. That's what I did with Beyond Wonderland.

Old Post Feb-29-2012 23:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KarenLuvs2Party Click here to Send KarenLuvs2Party a Private Message Add KarenLuvs2Party to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > #GroupTherapyLA
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Pete heller Kiss FM feb 2001 [2002] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSvenson & Gielen - "We Know What You Did" (Original Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread