Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Radiohead @ Downsview Park Allen Road - June 16th (Tickets onsale this Sat)
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sasha
Obsequey

SICK

House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Mar-07-2012 04:06  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Highroller
Awesome. I might have to check this out.

yeah me too!

Old Post Mar-07-2012 04:07  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pozz
Supreme tranceaddict

sick

Old Post Mar-07-2012 04:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for pozz Click here to Send pozz a Private Message Add pozz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

FML!

Just realized that I already have tickets for Foster The People and Tokyo Police Club the same night in Detroit!

And I can't see Radiohead in Detroit on the Monday before because I won't be back from MTL F1 in time....

UGH!

Old Post Mar-07-2012 09:02  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Porky
State of Halcyon....

quote:
Originally posted by geroin
yeah me too!

awesome tune, .. .my fav is Odessa

Old Post Mar-07-2012 12:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Porky Click here to Send Porky a Private Message Visit Porky's homepage! Add Porky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Porky
State of Halcyon....

quote:
Originally posted by Special K
I just noticed this too

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/10...ka-Som-Sistema/

Justice AND m83 wottt???

does anyone have any tix to m83 on may 6th at sound academy? tix are sold out already !

Old Post Mar-07-2012 12:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Porky Click here to Send Porky a Private Message Visit Porky's homepage! Add Porky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
FML!

Just realized that I already have tickets for Foster The People and Tokyo Police Club the same night in Detroit!

And I can't see Radiohead in Detroit on the Monday before because I won't be back from MTL F1 in time....

UGH!

Radiohead>FTP/TPC

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-07-2012 19:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
Radiohead>FTP/TPC

Agreed, but tickets already purchased and it was a Bday gift for my bro, so I can't sell them or bail on the concert either.

Sucks... Thing is, I want to see both!

Old Post Mar-08-2012 03:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

Fuck me sideways! Presale on their http://www.waste.uk.com/ site already SOLD OUT!

Site was getting hammered!

Hope there is more tomorrow at noon!

Ohh yeah, brother said he'd rather see Radiohead, so we're going for this if we can get the tickets.

Old Post Mar-08-2012 16:02  Canada
bucky
Supreme tranceaddict

Using some fast typing and constant refreshing was able to get 4 tickets Thursday morning, can't wait!!!!

Old Post Mar-09-2012 03:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bucky Click here to Send bucky a Private Message Add bucky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Got my presale

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Mar-09-2012 03:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[dave-Da-rave]
Supreme tranceaddict

Just a heads up, you can get tickets tomorrow at noon if your a Rogers wireless customer @ http://tickets.urmusic.ca/

I got my presales today =)

Old Post Mar-09-2012 03:45  Armenia
Click Here to See the Profile for [dave-Da-rave] Click here to Send [dave-Da-rave] a Private Message Add [dave-Da-rave] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Radiohead @ Downsview Park Allen Road - June 16th (Tickets onsale this Sat)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Moshic @ Tel Aviv may2002 [2002] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackOzgur Can - "Random Directions" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread