Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Capitalism
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

I am having the time of my life

edit: And then it gets boring, meh. Jobs. I wish serial killer would come by so I could make some trump jokes.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Jul-10-2018 at 16:41

Old Post Jul-10-2018 15:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid
Igk would laugh at that joke since he's a dad and all. Do you have kids Rann? If so I am very sorry for them.

No kids, just a fucking pile of money. This capitalism shit is great.

How you doin?

Old Post Jul-10-2018 17:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Lol

🙅🏽

Old Post Jul-10-2018 17:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sand Leaper
Tension hunter

quote:
Originally posted by Lews
If individuals have no power to change their own lives, because of the system, then how can they change the system?

Old Post Jul-10-2018 17:50  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for Sand Leaper Click here to Send Sand Leaper a Private Message Add Sand Leaper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Seriously, it's like the guy never heard of slavery or war before. What a fucking idiot. Good thing I have him on ignore.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 18:02  United States
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

But there's so much money to be made from war. Not every communist of you, is it?

Old Post Jul-10-2018 19:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

What happened to your never reproduce jokes? You don't even have kids lol how old are you again?

Last edited by wotyzoid on Jul-11-2018 at 02:56

Old Post Jul-10-2018 19:17  United States
Luuk_97
Suspended User

Assisted Suicide is where it’s at.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 20:13  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for Luuk_97 Click here to Send Luuk_97 a Private Message Add Luuk_97 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

The most amusing thing is how Kenny's biggest complaint with Capitalism is how materially terrible many people's lives are - completely ignoring that Capitalism is intricately tied together with the greatest increases in material-well-being that humanity has ever seen.

Personally I'm not the biggest fan of capitalism, for various reasons, but his complaints miss the mark so much I can't help but laugh.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 20:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luuk_97
Suspended User

Jack says all civilizations suffer, everybody hurts, etc. I would like to know if in his opinion monarchs do indeed suffer throughout history like commoners do. I don’t believe they do, for example Henry VIII, and I could go on and on, but what is readily apparent is that not everyone is destined to suffer from common ills such as lack of capital, opportunity, loneliness, AIDS, etc. For some are born into privilege, and by privilege I don’t mean white, but into a bloodline; with its own set of rules and expectations; a life of leisure, wealth, culture, and high society. Barring Certain obligations such as who to marry and who to fuck, it doesn’t seem like a bad deal.

To this day, we still have Kings and Queens, and for the most part, it is safe to say, the Greeks were right when they posited that Monarchy was the only system of rule that worked throughout the ages.

I loved the crown.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 21:33  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for Luuk_97 Click here to Send Luuk_97 a Private Message Add Luuk_97 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

I'll take over once it calls for it, but let's just watch for now.

Old Post Jul-10-2018 22:27  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

The existence of monarchs through history just reaffirms that the elite are also a constant throughout human history, rather than some kind of late capitalist novelty.

Although there have been plenty of monarchs who lived in physical or emotional agony down the centuries. Privilege is a lottery of birth, and wealth and class are just two coordinates.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-10-2018 22:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Capitalism
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID from Ferry @ Aria 2003.06.20 [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMoontribe - "Dance Of The 7th Hill" (DJ Tiesto's Power Dub) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread