Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tracks you wish you could hear live
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Tracks you wish you could hear live

There are some records that are deserving of no less than a properly tuned club system, though the transience of dance music makes it all but impossible to catch them on one if you hadn't done so already. Here's a couple of 'Transitions' bombs that I would to have knock me on my ass:

Old Post Jul-06-2018 03:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Am I the only one who can't see beyond my original post? I tried embedding the second track it it took away the vertical scroll, which has since returned, but nothing beneath that is loading.

Old Post Jul-06-2018 04:18  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox Lost
Am I the only one who can't see beyond my original post? I tried embedding the second track it it took away the vertical scroll, which has since returned, but nothing beneath that is loading.

I posted a reply but nothing came up

anyways....this was my pick

I always thought what this would have sounded like on a proper system in NYC weather is be Twilo, Crobar or ARC

Old Post Jul-06-2018 12:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Scoops is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

i would have to say grindhouse dubfire's planet terror remix..i guess during the minimal era this was considered one of the biggest songs..

and they just don't make summers like 2007-2008 anymore.

i also wish Latin house would make a comeback

Last edited by LoveHate on Jul-06-2018 at 13:36

Old Post Jul-06-2018 13:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
godspeed

sandstorm x ghosts n stuff mashup

Old Post Jul-06-2018 18:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I'm going to flip the script, because earlier this year I actually got one of these moments. This one came out in the summer of 2016 and I hammered it to death, first on my Dead Laptop Blues mix, then at innumerable house parties or post-club living room sessions. However, it wasn't a big hit or anything and so became one of those tracks that fell out of rotation within a few months.

So imagine my unabashed euphoria when I saw Steve Parry playing in a grimy rave bunker underneath a warehouse in Liverpool at about 2am back in February, and he dropped this one in. Definitely my favourite clubbing moment of the year so far.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-07-2018 09:20  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox Lost

Interestingly enough, on my screen your opening post seems to have spliced, Seth Brundle style, with Scoops' signature. Whatever your second tune was, it must have been so seismic it ripped a chasm through the very fabric of TA and space.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-07-2018 09:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
i would have to say grindhouse dubfire's planet terror remix

Not sure if you were ever in Toronto back in the day but when Dubfire used to regularly play at the Guvernment he hammered this to death. First few times it sounded massive but got a bit tiring after a while

Old Post Jul-07-2018 13:14 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post Jul-08-2018 22:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

Rank 1 - Airwave

Old Post Jul-09-2018 01:03  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Tracks you wish you could hear live
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackthis track is from ron van den Beuken 2005 set please help me id this song [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDarude - "Out Of Control" (Back For More) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread