Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance Episode 500 (09-04-11) with Armin van Buuren & Guests, Den Bosch (NED)
Pages (81): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djash
1958-Immortal

quote:
Originally posted by bertpvd
I've downloaded all sets and He is right IMO Oakenfold was better than others John_O'Callaghan was rocking the place too

my opinion is the worst set. Old a few years tracks mixed with NON trance bad tracks.

ID 1, ID 2, ID 3, ID 4, ID 5, ID 6, ID 7, ID 8, ID 9 Acapella, ID 10, ID 11, ID 12, ID 13, ID 14, ID 15, ID 16, ID 17, ID Pack 1, ID Pack 2, ID Pack 3, ID Pack 4, ID Pack 5, ID Pack 6, ID Pack 7, ID Pack 8, ID Pack 9, ID Pack 10, ID Pack 11, ID Pack 12, ID Pack 13, ID Pack 14

Links to Tracklist Archives:
Anthony Pappa, Apparat, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Oslo Nights, Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post Apr-10-2011 13:29  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
reloaded
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
huge thanks!!!! too Razorator Trancelover24 for the downloads links!!!

Old Post Apr-10-2011 13:32  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for reloaded Click here to Send reloaded a Private Message Add reloaded to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thib'
Vous vous sucez bien?

quote:
Originally posted by djash
my opinion is the worst set. Old a few years tracks mixed with NON trance bad tracks.

If you only like CHEESE and boring stuff yeah you are right, Oakie did play some fucking mix of goa-like tracks with a lot of different generic boring shitty tracks ARMIN GARETH MARKUS ABOVE & BEYOND (insert here all shit-for-fags DJs of the Armada bunch)

I was there and he fucking tore the roof while other DJs were for the most part just OK

Last year he droped fucking psy at the ASOT stage after Gareth and before Fag markus Schulz. It was fucking good as hell, but all the ASOT teletubbies fans with pink hairs were complaining "Fuck you old man, give us cheesy breaks and synths, this is A STATE OF TRANCE area not the psy one"

You are right ******s, a state of TRANCE. Oakie is the daddy of all those cocksuckers spinning now in clubs with Armada, so please show the guy some credit and respect him!

But it is ok mate you know, if you are an Armin fan it is not your fault...

Bon appétit mon ami

Old Post Apr-10-2011 13:39  Uzbekistan
Click Here to See the Profile for Thib' Click here to Send Thib' a Private Message Add Thib' to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thib'
Vous vous sucez bien?

By the way, The track with PPK Oakenfold played is a mash-up with Neelix - Ask The Right Questions (Dirtyloud Remix) - Spin Twist Records

Old Post Apr-10-2011 13:43  Uzbekistan
Click Here to See the Profile for Thib' Click here to Send Thib' a Private Message Add Thib' to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Thib'
Vous vous sucez bien?

Oakie's set :

01. Paul Oakenfold - Tokyo
02. ID
03. ID
04. Gerry Cueto - Message (PvD Rework)
05. ID famous track 1-2 years ago released (will find soon)
06. DJ's United - Remember Love (Remix)
07. ID
08. ID
09. Anton Firtich pres. AF Project – Something Wrong
10. PPK - Resurection (Remix) VS Neelix - Ask The Right Questions (Dirtyloud Remix)
11. ID
12. ID
13. Neelix - Expect What
14. ID
15. ID
16. Solarstone - Seven Cities (ID Remix)
17. DJ Ton TB - Electronic Malfunction

Old Post Apr-10-2011 13:48  Uzbekistan
dansal62
#OU667OneBadder

quote:
Originally posted by Thib'
If you only like CHEESE and boring stuff yeah you are right, Oakie did play some fucking mix of goa-like tracks with a lot of different generic boring shitty tracks ARMIN GARETH MARKUS ABOVE & BEYOND (insert here all shit-for-fags DJs of the Armada bunch)

I was there and he fucking tore the roof while other DJs were for the most part just OK

Last year he droped fucking psy at the ASOT stage after Gareth and before Fag markus Schulz. It was fucking good as hell, but all the ASOT teletubbies fans with pink hairs were complaining "Fuck you old man, give us cheesy breaks and synths, this is A STATE OF TRANCE area not the psy one"

You are right ******s, a state of TRANCE. Oakie is the daddy of all those cocksuckers spinning now in clubs with Armada, so please show the guy some credit and respect him!

Bon appétit mon ami

For having been there, totally agree this ! Mr Oakenfold totally rocked da place !

Old Post Apr-10-2011 13:49  France
Click Here to See the Profile for dansal62 Click here to Send dansal62 a Private Message Visit dansal62's homepage! Add dansal62 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bertpvd
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djash

wow so You're telling me for example that Armin van Buuren was original ?? He is playing non stop the same stuff from armada collection
-> that's fu***ng boring I can copy Armin's set from Miami or Buenos Aires and paste set into Den Bosh folder - will be the same set

Old Post Apr-10-2011 13:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bertpvd Click here to Send bertpvd a Private Message Add bertpvd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

quote:
Originally posted by Thib'

actually i don't like much Armin's stuff, Shulz's set was the best. Shulz is the best for me, bangin, non vocals trance tracks. I like goa but from Astral Projection, not like Infected Mushroom. And i understand people, who came to on trance party, but some DJ spins some other style, like he decided. And i don't understand, for what he deserves some respect? Don't know any his tracks, which i would like at least! Or for soundtracks for movies? Never liked his tracks selection in sets. Usual DJ like thousands others.

ID 1, ID 2, ID 3, ID 4, ID 5, ID 6, ID 7, ID 8, ID 9 Acapella, ID 10, ID 11, ID 12, ID 13, ID 14, ID 15, ID 16, ID 17, ID Pack 1, ID Pack 2, ID Pack 3, ID Pack 4, ID Pack 5, ID Pack 6, ID Pack 7, ID Pack 8, ID Pack 9, ID Pack 10, ID Pack 11, ID Pack 12, ID Pack 13, ID Pack 14

Anthony Pappa, Apparat, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Oslo Nights, Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post Apr-10-2011 13:53  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm completely agree with all you guys, Paul oakenfold set was Tremendous, awesome, amazing, a lot way different set it was, deep and Goaset, I liked very much!

Long live to Paulie!

the rest of the sets ( the ones I listened so far were normal, AvB was extraordinary to me, Markus performed nicely)

peace!

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Apr-10-2011 13:57  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

quote:
wow so You're telling me for example that Armin van Buuren was original ?? He is playing non stop the same stuff from armada collection
-> that's fu***ng boring I can copy Armin's set from Miami or Buenos Aires and paste set into Den Bosh folder - will be the same set

don't forget, it was on different continents!!! If i live in Miami, you want to say, that i can't listen the same tracks, which Armin played in Den Bosh? Is it normal? If he would play the same city twicw per year with same tracks, i would say it's weird, but in different countries is natural. It's impossible to find new good tracks in 2 hours set each week. I don't want to hear some average tracks just not to copy some tracks from previous performance on the other side of the globe.

Old Post Apr-10-2011 13:58  Ukraine
Acuariano1951
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

you're wrong here, last night/morning set was the best so far mate!

btw...

talking about Paul Oakenfold set:

16. Solarstone – Seven Cities (V-One’s Living Cities Remix)

I will keep this remix until someone tell me I was wrong on this one! (You Tube proof)

ah.fm supporter
& TranceAddict

Old Post Apr-10-2011 14:05  Venezuela
Click Here to See the Profile for Acuariano1951 Click here to Send Acuariano1951 a Private Message Add Acuariano1951 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dansal62
#OU667OneBadder

Excuse me but do you call this :

the "bangin, non vocals trance tracks" that you are talking about with Markus Schulz ?

Sorry but I call that "new Tiësto 'trouse' nonsense"

Old Post Apr-10-2011 14:06  France
Click Here to See the Profile for dansal62 Click here to Send dansal62 a Private Message Visit dansal62's homepage! Add dansal62 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > A State Of Trance Episode 500 (09-04-11) with Armin van Buuren & Guests, Den Bosch (NED)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (81): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSoul Clap & others, DEMF [2010] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJimmy Van M feat Tera DÃŒva - Love Like Sleep [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread