Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > [27, 28 & 29/07/2012] Tomorrowland @ De Schorre, Boom
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ronald Ravin'
Supreme tranceaddict

Finally got here around 2100. If this isnt the best fesitval in the world... Then id like to see a better one

Old Post Jul-27-2012 20:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Ravin' Click here to Send Ronald Ravin' a Private Message Add Ronald Ravin' to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MikeVee
THUNDERDOME

geluid stond overal veel te stil, andere jaren was het massa's luider. Veel te druk. Voorwerk in stukken; alles achtereen zou indrukwekkender geweest zijn. Mijn portefueille vingersvlug gepikt in het gedrum ad bar, geld was weg, al mijn documenten staken er gelukkig nog in toen ik hem terug had. Op Avicci na niets gezien. Toch een geweldige dag/nacht gehad.

Old Post Jul-28-2012 02:30  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for MikeVee Click here to Send MikeVee a Private Message Visit MikeVee's homepage! Add MikeVee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kaidreas
Lord of the offtopics

^ow das wel minder! toch nog terug gevonden, of hadden ze hem ergens afgegeven?

Old Post Jul-28-2012 11:48  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Kaidreas Click here to Send Kaidreas a Private Message Add Kaidreas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Moisture
tranceaddict

Ik zal morgen ook vooral in de trance tent te vinden zijn, misschien herken ik wel een aantal beta's

Old Post Jul-28-2012 12:34  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Moisture Click here to Send Moisture a Private Message Visit Moisture's homepage! Add Moisture to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MikeVee
THUNDERDOME

Ik had de arm van 1 vd mannen vast want had het direct gevoeld, zag ik van achter de rug van een van zijn kameraden mijn portefeuille vliegen. Iemand had het opgerapen en aan de bar waar we op dat moment stonden afgegeven. Snel daarnaartoe gegaan. Jammer vh geld; zeer blij dat voor de rest alles er nog instak. Anders al dat geloop.

Old Post Jul-28-2012 12:35  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for MikeVee Click here to Send MikeVee a Private Message Visit MikeVee's homepage! Add MikeVee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
doubleA
tranceaddict

Boom -> Antwerp

Last night, leaving the festival was a disaster. Lots of kids stranded in the streets surrounding the festival desperate for a taxi. I heard offers for taxis of 300EUR to transport 4 to Antwerpen Centraal.

Is there an official taxi rank somewhere?
Do buses still run at midnight on Sat/Sun back to Antwerp? It looks like the 500 does, but do they staff it well or is it also going to be completely run over by the quantity of people?

I'm afraid to to again tonight and tomorrow for fear that I won't be able to afford to get back!

Next year, I will definitely be camping. Lesson learned.

Old Post Jul-28-2012 14:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for doubleA Click here to Send doubleA a Private Message Add doubleA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eagle`
Progressive Psy Addict

How was Boris Blenn's set ?

The X-files - Closure (feat. Moby My Weakness)

Old Post Jul-28-2012 19:30  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Eagle` Click here to Send Eagle` a Private Message Add Eagle` to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ronald Ravin'
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Boom -> Antwerp

quote:
Originally posted by doubleA
Last night, leaving the festival was a disaster. Lots of kids stranded in the streets surrounding the festival desperate for a taxi. I heard offers for taxis of 300EUR to transport 4 to Antwerpen Centraal.

Is there an official taxi rank somewhere?
Do buses still run at midnight on Sat/Sun back to Antwerp? It looks like the 500 does, but do they staff it well or is it also going to be completely run over by the quantity of people?

I'm afraid to to again tonight and tomorrow for fear that I won't be able to afford to get back!

Next year, I will definitely be camping. Lesson learned.

Fri night i waited at a 500 stop for a while didnt see any and there was a big crowd so i started walking somewhere else to look for a bus to mechelen. Of course 2 half empty 500s then go by me and they wouldnt let me on even though i was knocking on the door. So i wait at another 500 stop for an hour with a big crowd. Nothing shows, I left again, guess what a bunch of half empty 500s go by and they wont stop. Finally at 3 i found a taxi he wanted 70 euros to go to mechelen, that is way over the normal fare if im not mistaken so i told him i would just walk and he bargained down to 40. Thats what happens with non metered cabs

I think they were picking people up at the staff and artist parking lot. I have no idea but it was still far preferable to vegas edc.

Tonight i didnt even make it ive been stuck in bed all day with a nasty cold. I think it is clearing up and i should make it tomorrow.

Old Post Jul-29-2012 00:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Ravin' Click here to Send Ronald Ravin' a Private Message Add Ronald Ravin' to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CygnusX
Ex-moderator

quote:
Originally posted by FCB_Fanatic
ik veronderstel met de auto op en neer?

Ik zie je post nu pas. Ja dus

Old Post Jul-29-2012 08:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for CygnusX Click here to Send CygnusX a Private Message Visit CygnusX's homepage! Add CygnusX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ronald Ravin'
Supreme tranceaddict

Probably too late to help but i think you have to go to the park&ride at pendel. Anyway im on my way now

Say hi to me at the ta stage im wearing a cream ibiza tank and gold open eye pendant

Old Post Jul-29-2012 13:26  United States
Config
Elaba!

quote:
Originally posted by MikeVee
geluid stond overal veel te stil, andere jaren was het massa's luider.

Wat? Had de indruk dat het volume overal net VEEL luider stond. Soms veel te luid eigenlijk.

Samenvattingske van de 3daagse komt later wel, alvast wel al melden dat het voor mij miss wel de minste editie was tot nu toe.

www.djconfig.com
Config Mixcloud

Old Post Jul-30-2012 11:08  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Config Click here to Send Config a Private Message Add Config to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FCB_Fanatic
Moments Are Forever !!!

ondertussen bijna een uur terug thuis. Even heel in het kort: de organisatie staat er echt wel heel goed nu, decoratief was het overal top (vooral de mainstage was indrukwekkend, de mooiste sinds de start), maar het belangrijkste, de muziek, is erop aan het achteruit gaan ... Ik heb mij zeker nog geamuseerd, maar de topmomenten worden toch ieder jaar schaarser.

Conclusie: muziekaal was dit waarschijnlijk de zwakste editie die ik al gedaan heb van de zeven keer dat ik er geweest ben

Old Post Jul-30-2012 11:35  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FCB_Fanatic Click here to Send FCB_Fanatic a Private Message Add FCB_Fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > [27, 28 & 29/07/2012] Tomorrowland @ De Schorre, Boom
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPlease help to id this tune [2005] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMEO - Sleepless (John Johnson rmx) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread