Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Electric Samurai - Dirty Science (sample)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Eddie Electric
tranceaddict

Electric Samurai - Dirty Science (sample)

hi all
check out a sample of my new track i am curently working on. still much has to be done, work in progress sort of speak
feedback always apreciated
greets n respect

Electric Samurai - Dirty Science (sample) by DJ Electric Samurai

http://soundcloud.com/dj-electric-samurai

Old Post Apr-13-2012 20:08  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Electric Click here to Send Eddie Electric a Private Message Visit Eddie Electric's homepage! Add Eddie Electric to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

This is really good, man. The vocal sample isn't loud enough, the rest of the instruments are currently eclipsed by the kick and there's too much of the 1000-2000 Hz kiss on the kick drum. I had to turn up my speakers to get the full picture of the tune. While there's a lot of work left to be done, as proof of concepts go, it works. Keep at it.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Apr-13-2012 21:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eddie Electric
tranceaddict

thanks bro, for the usefull feedback much apreciate it. firts of all, where i live , i have to work with headphones, otherwise my neighbours get a bit stressed out if i am workin on my tyracks, so that explains a bit that not every sound is exactly in place as youw ill know working on headphones is very tricky if it xomes down too producing
indeed i had the vocal smaples turn down a bit, will chamge that for sure. already had some off from the kick in my equalizer, but as i said i cant change much aslong i wqork with ehadphones , when i am workin on the track again will work with speakers , and change it all , so that the sound will be better overal.
greets n respect

http://soundcloud.com/dj-electric-samurai

Old Post Apr-15-2012 09:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Electric Click here to Send Eddie Electric a Private Message Visit Eddie Electric's homepage! Add Eddie Electric to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Electric Samurai - Dirty Science (sample)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhouse tune played by deep dish [2004] [8]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackNashville Ravers - "Indischer Tanz" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread