Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > De irritaties des levens
Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Real
hi!

quote:
De irritaties des levens

Griep.

You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hussles and scores. "That's all I do" she says, she says "Ten bucks for head, fifteen for half-and-half". She says "Three hits a day at 35 per", you say "That's seven tricks a day at least", but she says "Sometimes I get lucky. Once this guy gives me a bill-and-half just to eat me, only time I ever came".
You figure you can save her. You sell your color tv, that keeps her off the streets a whole day. You hawk your typewriter for one jolt. Then your shotgun, your watch. A week later you say "Listen I'm a little short", but she says "No scratch, no snatch". You say "Look it is better to give", but she says "Beat off creep".
One night they spot you on the street in your skibbies trying to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are, but they nail you. Then she happens by and she says "Christ you look fucked", she says "Hang tough!". But you don't say anything, you just think "what a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me".

Old Post Nov-29-2010 09:11  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jakhira
Ridiculously meticulous

Justin Bieber en zowat alle andere tieneridolen in het algemeen

Old Post Dec-04-2010 14:01  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Jakhira Click here to Send Jakhira a Private Message Visit Jakhira's homepage! Add Jakhira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FCB_Fanatic
Moments Are Forever !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Pumaz
Justin Bieber en zowat alle andere tieneridolen in het algemeen

ik zou waarschijnlijk volledig akkoord gaan

als ik er vaak naar moest luiteren of mee geconfronteerd werd, maar dat is gelukkig niet het geval

Old Post Dec-04-2010 17:30  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FCB_Fanatic Click here to Send FCB_Fanatic a Private Message Add FCB_Fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kaidreas
Lord of the offtopics

En dan hebben ze nog zo van de grootste kutnummers! maar het ergste is dan dat ge het zo slecht vind maar toch nog meefluiten e en nog de hele dag mee in u hoofd zitten. Ik heb dat vooral met dienen achterlijke MIKA (fuck ik haat die gast)

Old Post Dec-05-2010 14:34  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Kaidreas Click here to Send Kaidreas a Private Message Add Kaidreas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
christina

quote:
Originally posted by Kaidreas
En dan hebben ze nog zo van de grootste kutnummers! maar het ergste is dan dat ge het zo slecht vind maar toch nog meefluiten e en nog de hele dag mee in u hoofd zitten. Ik heb dat vooral met dienen achterlijke MIKA (fuck ik haat die gast)

jaaaa, mika is verschrikkelijk! grace kelly blijft de ergste plaat...

ook twee nummers waar mijn haren van naar omhoog gaan staan tegenwoordig zijn "well well well" en da "barbara streisand" liedje.

Old Post Dec-05-2010 15:12  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for christina Click here to Send christina a Private Message Add christina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

Allebei beter dan Barbara Streisand.

You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack, who hussles and scores. "That's all I do" she says, she says "Ten bucks for head, fifteen for half-and-half". She says "Three hits a day at 35 per", you say "That's seven tricks a day at least", but she says "Sometimes I get lucky. Once this guy gives me a bill-and-half just to eat me, only time I ever came".
You figure you can save her. You sell your color tv, that keeps her off the streets a whole day. You hawk your typewriter for one jolt. Then your shotgun, your watch. A week later you say "Listen I'm a little short", but she says "No scratch, no snatch". You say "Look it is better to give", but she says "Beat off creep".
One night they spot you on the street in your skibbies trying to sell your shoes. You tell them who you are, but they nail you. Then she happens by and she says "Christ you look fucked", she says "Hang tough!". But you don't say anything, you just think "what a bum rap for a nice, sensitive guy like me".

Old Post Dec-05-2010 17:00  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Progrez
Antwerp's Finest

Dat Glazen Huis achter mijn hoek komt ook mijn oren uit. Met als exponent de school bakvissen die wanhopig een glimp van die onnozele presentator willen opvangen. Ze gaan daar trouwens nog last krijgen met de vaste bende daklozen van de Groenplaats. De avond voor de start stond er al een vagebond op de ramen te kloppen: "Waar is die whisky!? En waar is die vodka!?". Kostelijk.

No Rules, Great Old

Old Post Dec-21-2010 14:04  Austria
Click Here to See the Profile for Progrez Click here to Send Progrez a Private Message Add Progrez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller

Leeghoofden die de overtollige sneeuw van hun voetpad dwars over de rijweg kieperen, waardoor er onregelmatige ophopingen ontstaan die 's nachts aan de ondergrond vastkoeken en het risicogehalte van een verplaatsing per fiets wel erg fors doen toenemen

Old Post Dec-21-2010 19:48  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
christina

quote:
Originally posted by TOR
Leeghoofden die de overtollige sneeuw van hun voetpad dwars over de rijweg kieperen, waardoor er onregelmatige ophopingen ontstaan die 's nachts aan de ondergrond vastkoeken en het risicogehalte van een verplaatsing per fiets wel erg fors doen toenemen

aah gij zijt één van die dappere zielen die zich met dit weer nog met de fiets durven verplaatsen. moedig!

Old Post Dec-22-2010 18:24  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for christina Click here to Send christina a Private Message Add christina to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller

Ik werk in het centrum van Brugge, dan is de auto niet echt een optie

Old Post Dec-22-2010 19:13  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

Job kwijt, da's best wel een irritatie die kan tellen geloof ik.

Old Post Feb-14-2011 17:34  Belgium
Jasperovitsj
Zehra roxorzz my boxorzz

Dat geloof ik ook. What happened?

Old Post Feb-14-2011 18:31  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Jasperovitsj Click here to Send Jasperovitsj a Private Message Visit Jasperovitsj's homepage! Add Jasperovitsj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - Belgium > De irritaties des levens
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (50): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID No.3/3 from "compuphonic and kolombo - live at petrol (antwerp)-10-27-2007 [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFlash - "Givin It All" [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread