Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
rulzz
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by kaniz
Seems like most of the promoters/DJs are busy with festivals in Quebec during the summer, not much going on locally for psy events.

stuff happens locally too there was just a festival just off parry sound i'm sure there is one in works for some weekend in august

Old Post Jul-22-2010 17:45  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for rulzz Click here to Send rulzz a Private Message Visit rulzz's homepage! Add rulzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

The next big thing I know of it happening in October... a certain Australian legend will be coming to town.

Old Post Jul-22-2010 19:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by basilisk
The next big thing I know of it happening in October... a certain Australian legend will be coming to town.

Nah, I'll be in town August, not October. Must be someone other than me

Maybe I'll try again when I get in to town. I reckon I'll be well too busy with other stuff, but you never know.

I might just have to stick to my doof's here instead and just save my TO time for catching up with people

Old Post Jul-23-2010 05:14  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

ETNOSCOPE - WAY OVER DEADLINE
01 - Odin's Kraft (130 BPM)
02 - Guitar Session (135 BPM)
03 - Twilight (140 BPM)
04 - Kaijko (142 BPM)
05 - Sunset (140 BPM)
06 - Might & Magic (140 BPM)
07 - Jävla Sladdar (135 BPM)
08 - Medieval (140 BPM)
09 - Freedom (115 BPM)
10 - Floating Feeling (70 BPM)

Ektoplazm & Panzar Produktionz proudly present Way Over Deadline, the long-awaited sophomore album by legendary Swedish progressive trance pioneers Etnoscope. Founded in 2000 by Rasmus Alanne, Martin Collin, and Ludvig Engelbert, the group devised a unique and unmistakable signature sound by melding electronic music with live tribal drumming and acoustic instrumentation. Shortly after formation, Etnoscope signed with Son Kite’s infamous Digital Structures imprint and released a series of successful 12″ records before exploding onto the world stage with their critically acclaimed 2003 debut album, Drums From The Dawn Of Time (also available from Ektoplazm for free download). Now, after seven years of growing anticipation, ongoing rumours, and increasing doubt, Etnoscope emerges from hibernation with another monumental contribution to global trance-dance culture. Way Over Deadline builds on the classic Etnoscope vibe with intricate tribal drumming, powerful electronic rhythms, synthetic soundscapes, ethereal vocals, and infectious guitar riffs. The result is an unforgettable musical experience exploring our ancient origins with unrestrained positivity and authentic spirit. Professionally mastered by Colin Bennun at the Stooodio, Bristol, UK, with cover artwork and original photography by Basilisk.

Download it for FREE in MP3/FLAC/WAV or buy it on CD direct from Ektoplazm, the world's #1 free psytrance portal:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/2010/etnos...y-over-deadline

Old Post Oct-24-2010 02:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for basilisk Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Visit basilisk's homepage! Add basilisk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

About time! Thanks for the head's up.

Old Post Oct-25-2010 01:31  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
basilisk
Ektoplazm

MUKTI - AMIDA
01 - Entoptic Reverie (148 BPM)
02 - Jazz Mutant (146 BPM)
03 - Upon A Star (152 BPM)
04 - Monoblock (150 BPM)
05 - Amida (148 BPM)

Ektoplazm welcomes the return of American psytrance and ambient producer Mukti (Darren Harper) with Amida, a collection of five songs similar in style to the lo-fi darkpsy/forest vibe of his debut release, Magick Mother. In his own inimical way Mukti unites the atmospheric minimalism of deep droning ambient with driving psychedelic trance rhythms and hypnotic hooks. The unlikely fusion that results is equal parts raw and serene, inviting the listener into a state of contemplation and liminality. Mastered by Kri at Audio Valve with original photography and design by Basilisk.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV or buy it on CD direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/2010/mukti-amida

Old Post Nov-21-2010 00:38  Canada
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

Dancing Dude

My latest mix for the psy heads around here.
The mix is e blend of progressive psy and a touch on the full on psy side of things. I hope you guys enjoy it and and advise/suggestions are always welcome.

Mystic Mind - Freedom Of Expression by Mystic_Mind

Tracklist:

1) Friends, Lovers & Family - Tribute (Bucket & Spades Mix)
2) Sunstryk - see natures kindness
3) Aho - Tribal move
4) Funky Dragon & Djane Betty - Sylon
5) Egorythmia - Eternal
6) Klopfgeister - instant summer
7) Shine - Soo much
8) Ovnimoon - Kundalini of the Andes
9) Plastic Vibes - Drops
10)Binary Finary - 1998 (Protoculture remix)

Cheers.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Dec-07-2010 18:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marcusus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer

Totally worth it just for this track
Good mix nonetheless. Some really good psygressive there. Just keeps you in the groove really.

It's kinda annoying finishing on the Protoculture remix of 1998 because I keep hoping it'll go on in to some more full on stuff

Old Post Dec-08-2010 14:28  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for marcusus Click here to Send marcusus a Private Message Add marcusus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sentinal
Playing with 250

quote:
Originally posted by hardcore trancer
My latest mix for the psy heads around here.
The mix is e blend of progressive psy and a touch on the full on psy side of things. I hope you guys enjoy it and and advise/suggestions are always welcome.

Mystic Mind - Freedom Of Expression by Mystic_Mind

Tracklist:

1) Friends, Lovers & Family - Tribute (Bucket & Spades Mix)
2) Sunstryk - see natures kindness
3) Aho - Tribal move
4) Funky Dragon & Djane Betty - Sylon
5) Egorythmia - Eternal
6) Klopfgeister - instant summer
7) Shine - Soo much
8) Ovnimoon - Kundalini of the Andes
9) Plastic Vibes - Drops

Cheers.

cheers!!!

edit : damn good mix dude. so good!!!

Last edited by Sentinal on Dec-08-2010 at 16:00

Old Post Dec-08-2010 15:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sentinal Click here to Send Sentinal a Private Message Add Sentinal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by marcusus
Totally worth it just for this track
Good mix nonetheless. Some really good psygressive there. Just keeps you in the groove really.

It's kinda annoying finishing on the Protoculture remix of 1998 because I keep hoping it'll go on in to some more full on stuff

hehe You are not only person telling me about this. Next mix will be longer and will be more continuous that is for sure. This mix was just a tease for now. the next one will be getting into more of the spirtual/darker side of things. Glad that you enjoyed the mix though and thanks for listening.

Facebook page

Old Post Dec-08-2010 16:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

quote:
Originally posted by Sentinal
cheers!!!

edit : damn good mix dude. so good!!!

Thanks man. I know I promised to have my mix available for some of you guys for a while now. Glad you liked it and thanks for listening.

cheers.

Facebook page

Old Post Dec-08-2010 16:16 
basilisk
Ektoplazm

CYBERNETIKA - THE SCYTHE OF ORION
Lost Technology (150 BPM)
Impossible Mirage (150 BPM)
Tyrannis (143 BPM)
Transmitter (149 BPM)
Cryostasis (147 BPM)
Molecular Probe (153 BPM)
Calling Mercurio (137 BPM)

Ektoplazm is tremendously proud to present The Scythe Of Orion, the latest science fiction masterpiece by Cybernetika, a German producer revered for his eclectic genre-bending experimentation and heavy use of epic storytelling elements in electronic dance music. Cybernetika’s synthetic fusion of dark and energetic psychedelic trance with elements of industrial, drum ‘n bass, and classic Goa trance will send your mind spinning into the far reaches of outer space as the tale unfolds. As with his other album releases, Cybernetika has composed an epigraph to set the mood: “Invisible yet observing, the strangers transcended to a higher form of existence eons ago. As legend tells, the strangers once were like us, before they evolved into invisible deities no longer bound by time and space. Only a single relic of their ascension remains, holding the wisdom and the secrets of this superior civilization: The Scythe of Orion.” This album has been professionally mastered by Kri @ Audiovalve and features artwork by Thiago Schmitz.

Download it for free in MP3/FLAC/WAV direct from Ektoplazm:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/2010/cyber...scythe-of-orion

Old Post Dec-14-2010 06:11  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Psy for Your Mind (yep, its a download thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (62): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackgood track to id [2006] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTroop - Homecoming [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread