Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DaRoZa
NEXT LEVEL

quote:
Originally posted by Glasses
shocking! I was starting to have a crush on the girl, oh lorrrrd whyyyyyyy!

haha are you kidding... i hated her so much in the last episode, what an annoying bitch... i thought the way she went out wasn't climactic enough. lol

Old Post May-27-2009 17:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DaRoZa Click here to Send DaRoZa a Private Message Add DaRoZa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nicolas Oliver
Supreme tranceaddict

Jessi's girl was indeed acting like a total bitch. I hated how she took control of the situation (i.e., by forcing Walt to bring over Jessi's cash) so easily even though she did absolutely nothing to help generate the income. I'm glad she (appears to have) died; although I do feel bad for her father. Even though I've come to dislike her character (b/c of this most recent episode), I have to say that there was something about seeing her get back into using drugs that made me feel quite uneasy: I can't pinpoint exactly what it is but it has to do with the fact that she so easily and so thoroughly started using again. On a related note, I felt bad for Jessi when his g/f's father essentially blamed Jessi for his daughter's relapse even though she was the one who introduce Jessi to injecting heroin.

Great.fucking.show!

Old Post May-28-2009 02:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nicolas Oliver Click here to Send Nicolas Oliver a Private Message Add Nicolas Oliver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Season Finale, not bad not bad. Love the ending w the stuffed animal in the pool. hah

Old Post Jun-01-2009 18:00  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

lol wtf. definitely wasn't expecting that.

loved the scene with gus and hank.

great season finale.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Jun-01-2009 19:55  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aleks_B
Supreme tranceaddict

that season 2 finale made me jones for more of this outstanding production!

Old Post Jun-02-2009 23:44  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleks_B Click here to Send Aleks_B a Private Message Visit Aleks_B's homepage! Add Aleks_B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

new season starts in...MARCH?!! wtf!. ridiculous.

"The best car-related innovation we have is not to improve the car, but eliminate the need to drive it everywhere we go.” -Alex Steffen

Old Post Sep-03-2009 02:47  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for smuncky Click here to Send smuncky a Private Message Visit smuncky's homepage! Add smuncky to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Geoffb3
Supreme tranceaddict

thats so far away

Old Post Sep-03-2009 03:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Geoffb3 Click here to Send Geoffb3 a Private Message Add Geoffb3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

quote:
Originally posted by Geoffb3
thats so far away

10 months break. argh.

MILD SPOILERS in the 3rd paragraph.

"It's going to be a real good day in the writers' room," says Breaking Bad executive producer Vince Gilligan, whose show just received a Best Drama Emmy nomination.

Season 3, which premieres in March, goes into production in August. So what can fans expect?

"We're going to touch on an interesting real-life religion that is taking hold down in Mexico these days," spills Gilligan. "It's the cult of Santa Muerte, which is Saint Death. It's a religious movement that worships the idea of death itself. We have a couple of characters who we meet in the midst of making a pilgrimage down to one of these saint's shrines. These are a couple of bad guys who are going to cause all kinds of problems for Walter White [Bryan Cranston] down the road."

Bryan, last year's Best Actor winner and a current nominee, is directing the season premiere
and has already begun plotting the New Mexico shoot. "It's bizarre and chilling," he reports. "The first image you see in the opening teaser will be the Santa Muerte deity. We reveal ways
those who are devotees show their respect and worship." Walter will also come to realize his culpability in the plane crash that ended last season "as well as his culpability in the failure of his marriage," says Bryan.

Old Post Sep-03-2009 03:16  Russia
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

Awesome. I cannot wait.
But MARCH? WTF. At least we have Caprica and Lost to keep me busy...jeez.

Old Post Sep-03-2009 19:58  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Aleks_B
Supreme tranceaddict

i can't wait till march!!!

Old Post Sep-13-2009 04:45  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Aleks_B Click here to Send Aleks_B a Private Message Visit Aleks_B's homepage! Add Aleks_B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
smuncky
Architect

less than 2 weeks left!!!

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="VIww7AAFAQo5Aw" width="425" height="339">

Old Post Mar-10-2010 17:08  Russia
Intangible
*FACEPALM*

Old Post Mar-10-2010 17:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Intangible Click here to Send Intangible a Private Message Visit Intangible's homepage! Add Intangible to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Breaking Bad
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (39): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBangin Transa like song! Help! [2003] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAly & Fila - "Spirit of Ka" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread