Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2012 DEMF/Movement Discussion Thread (May 26-28 Detroit, MI)
Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Groundhog Boy
Stupidity Offends Me

quote:
Originally posted by Cribby

I've seen video of about 25 minutes of Maya's festival set and wasn't really impressed, but she kicked ass at Old Miami (which is more how she was in NYC in January). Also, she was before the ceremony (2-4pm). Hers was my highlight set for Monday, lots of stuff I knew (especially since I've been hammering her DJ Kicks CD a lot lately).

BTW, we must have left at almost the same time as you. Regina was dealing with the same problem. After going inside, all the burn started getting red, other friends wanted to see the end of Subb-An and the Martinez Brothers, so we left. Spent like 2 hours in the whirlpool trying to make sure she wasn't going to pass out when we left at 8 for Joris Voorn & Fanciulli.

Here you go America you are free to do as we tell you
We want your soul
Your cash, your house, your phone, your cash, your house, your life" -Adam Freeland - We Want Your Soul

Old Post Jun-07-2012 05:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Groundhog Boy Click here to Send Groundhog Boy a Private Message Add Groundhog Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
devnull
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
DEMF 2012: Loving Life By The Dozens

Best Character: The entourage of flamboyant spiritual dancers

Here's another interesting dancer......david asselhof lookalike

Old Post Jun-07-2012 13:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for devnull Add devnull to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
omg cribby this has to be your longest review yet. gonna crack a beer open, sit back and read this! might take a while lol

I think it was just about 5000 words, fuck, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
I swear that you must take a small electronic personal recorder to document your endeavours of the weekend.

I'm considering it next year

Old Post Jun-07-2012 16:58  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PivotTechno
senseless

quote:
Before his encore the lights went off and he played this insane track with the repeated words “Blackout.” When the words “Let there be light! The lights come on, the lights come off” came out of the speaker there were suddenly strobe lights, flickering in sync with the lyrics. Pretty epic moment for me. Anyone know the ID ??

Something akin to this?

WestsideWax Soundcloud

WestsideWax Mixcloud

New! WestsideWax Archives

Old Post Jun-07-2012 18:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for PivotTechno Click here to Send PivotTechno a Private Message Add PivotTechno to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PivotTechno
Something akin to this?

i have this record, was so pissed i had to miss lil louis on sat

Old Post Jun-07-2012 18:43  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

quote:
Something akin to this?

Nice find. He played an edit or remix of this mix.

Old Post Jun-07-2012 21:50  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

What's the point of wasting all the money the money it costs to go to demf when you can just read cribby's review

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Jun-08-2012 02:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Yohan
Champion of Deep&Nu-disco

quote:
Originally posted by kotsy
What's the point of wasting all the money the money it costs to go to demf when you can just read cribby's review
you are just trying to make yourself feel better lol

Originally posted by chinamon
not true. i say "ugh"
but i am a tranny.

quote:
lol colour me retarded

Old Post Jun-08-2012 02:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Yohan Click here to Send Yohan a Private Message Add Yohan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Something akin to this?

Yes! I should have known it was Lil Louis. Sick tune

Old Post Jun-08-2012 16:03  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

Can't seem to embed it.. but here's the Hot Natured set from Detroit this year. Enjoy

Hot Natured (Jamie Jones & Lee Foss) Live at the Red Bull Stage (Movement 2012)

Last edited by jad on Jul-17-2012 at 19:52

Old Post Jul-17-2012 19:22  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
london_ta
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:

Because DEMF is sick!

Old Post Jul-17-2012 20:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for london_ta Click here to Send london_ta a Private Message Add london_ta to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

Nice to meet you Cribby. My first TOTA person that i've met....

DEMF far exceeded my expectations. Hands down, the best electronic music festival experience I had since 2002.

I also took some pics during the festival

go to my website http://tianbek.net/galleries.html
or my facebook to view the gallery

https://www.facebook.com/SebastianGolabekPhoto
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...98604260&type=3

Old Post Jul-18-2012 00:11  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > TOTA OFFICIAL 2012 DEMF/Movement Discussion Thread (May 26-28 Detroit, MI)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (25): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID techno track from a fashion show [2013] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPush - Tranzy State On Mind (Club Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread