Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > An amazing troll job by Deadmau5 towards Martin Garrix.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

An amazing troll job by Deadmau5 towards Martin Garrix.

The history:

In January:

1. Tour for Martin Garrix is announced on Twitter.
2. Deadmau5 replies asking if he was going to play "Animals."
3. Garrix replies to Deadmau5 asking "Did Old MacDonald have a farm?"

The result? This amazing troll job by Deadmau5, who replaced Avicii (in hospital) at Ultra tonight....

http://www.edmtunes.com/2014/03/dea...rix-ultra-2014/

Old Post Mar-30-2014 05:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

People still (talk about) discuss these so-called DJs?

Lol.

I had to come to TA Vegas to even know.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 05:50 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
schuey99
tranceaddict

If I were at a show and the DJ did something like that, it would totally bring me down.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 05:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for schuey99 Click here to Send schuey99 a Private Message Add schuey99 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

99.9% of the crowd prob had no clue what it was about and/or too fucked up too care and just went with it.

.05% of the crowd who knows EDM and doesn't know the background are probably like WTF?

The final .05%...funny.

Last edited by DaveT on Mar-30-2014 at 08:37

Old Post Mar-30-2014 06:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GPC
#trance

Lol that's awesome!

Old Post Mar-30-2014 07:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for GPC Click here to Send GPC a Private Message Add GPC to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

pretty stupid imo less trolling and trying to be funny and more music but i bet the kids loved it

Old Post Mar-30-2014 14:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DizkokidD
Supreme tranceaddict

It was awesome! !!!! At first I was wtf! Then I remembered the tweets and then I was hah fucken hah garrix!

"Because, even e-tards like you deserve better music." -

Old Post Mar-30-2014 15:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DizkokidD Click here to Send DizkokidD a Private Message Add DizkokidD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SillySilvia
Supreme tranceaddict

just listened to this set not too long ago and I just laughed. really?! just lame.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 17:42  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SillySilvia Click here to Send SillySilvia a Private Message Add SillySilvia to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

I don't get what the troll is. That's a remix that's pretty played out.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 17:44  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
junkproject
Supreme tranceaddict

Holy crap the scene has changed so much, now we have retard kids listening to gimmicky music producers...... I FEEL SO OLD.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 18:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for junkproject Click here to Send junkproject a Private Message Add junkproject to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

sounds absolutely horrid. but i guess that was the point.

Old Post Mar-30-2014 19:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ninetyninej
Supreme tranceaddict

Zero fucks given by deadmau5.

Isa and I lol'd when he dropped that track.

Old Post Mar-31-2014 00:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for ninetyninej Click here to Send ninetyninej a Private Message Visit ninetyninej's homepage! Add ninetyninej to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > An amazing troll job by Deadmau5 towards Martin Garrix.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp to ID this sound. [2007] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAbdul Bayyari - "400 Years 'Till Dawn" (Eelke Kleijn Remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread