Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call : Digweed @ Stereo
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Romchik22
Digger's acolyte

Roll Call : Digweed @ Stereo

This one is going to be beyond epic.

Old Post Oct-09-2014 03:13  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Romchik22 Click here to Send Romchik22 a Private Message Add Romchik22 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

I hope so

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Oct-09-2014 15:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

Will do my best to be there, but can't promise anything

It's gonna be a great might for sure

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Oct-09-2014 20:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Brent Hayward
tranceaddict

Anyone needing hard tickets for John Digweed at Stereo Sunday night, hit up whitelabelpodcast@gmail.com or text 416-989-7454 to get sorted out!
White Label Promo is your offical Toronto Point of sale for Stereo Montreal.
See you on the dancefloor!
BH

Old Post Oct-10-2014 14:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Hayward Click here to Send Brent Hayward a Private Message Visit Brent Hayward's homepage! Add Brent Hayward to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
technoaddict
Senior tranceaddict

wheres sasha at ?

Old Post Oct-10-2014 23:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for technoaddict Click here to Send technoaddict a Private Message Add technoaddict to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
psyrel
Supreme tranceaddict

Last minute decision... I *might* be heading over from Toronto for this.

Old Post Oct-12-2014 00:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for psyrel Click here to Send psyrel a Private Message Add psyrel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Agelisaus
Junior tranceaddict

will most likely be comming from quebec city for this one so pls Groove it up

Old Post Oct-12-2014 17:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Agelisaus Click here to Send Agelisaus a Private Message Add Agelisaus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Another amazing set from him, much more prog, more twisted and dreamy tracks, still dark and sinister at times and other times just flat out smooth deep tech. Great pacing, this set was more of a journey than last year's relentless attack i thought. Place was jammed, he played from about 5-1245. Man is incredible.

great seeing Oki and Oldskool

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Oct-14-2014 12:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Any more reviews?

Old Post Oct-14-2014 14:18  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hardcore trancer
Mystic Mind

yes yes more reviews please.

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/DJMysticMind

Old Post Oct-14-2014 15:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for hardcore trancer Click here to Send hardcore trancer a Private Message Visit hardcore trancer's homepage! Add hardcore trancer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Otaku2K
tranceaddict

((((Digweed)))), WOW!
I love you stereo for just allowing DJ's to express themselves to us. Last night was another one of those trips I made that was worth every penny, maybe 5 or 6, but worth it every time. Everything Spin said was on target, but I mind the last two three hours, was just incredible. The progs were sooooo beautiful. It seem that all my prog heroes tend to just get better with age, and this was just another example. The whole set was like a dreamy set which of like Cattaneo, but more underground in the melodic part. To hear gridlock, made me think of one of my favourite remix by saiz and only to came this conclusion for stereo to showcase jimmy sometime in the near future. One personal request I have is that I hope this was recorded for his Live Series, so that I can relive that moment again and again. Thank you John and Thank you Stereo for the wonderful night, morning and afternoon us trio had as we partied at St Laurent for a few hours being sharked at , to the trip at |||stereobar||| to catch a bit of Henry Saiz, than the walk up to the stair to hear tone warm us up perfectly for what would be one of the best journey I have ever got to witness what I love most, groove and melodic, and again to |||ostrich||| again showing why you are one of my fav local dj from mtl, LOVE YOU MTL.

Last edited by Otaku2K on Oct-15-2014 at 06:08

Old Post Oct-15-2014 05:53  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Otaku2K Click here to Send Otaku2K a Private Message Add Otaku2K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Col
Strachan

Can anyone give any IDs, at all?

Just on the off-chance that they might include some of the blissful dreamy stuff he was playing within the last few hours.

Unbelievable stuff!!

Old Post Oct-16-2014 00:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Col Click here to Send Col a Private Message Visit Col's homepage! Add Col to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call : Digweed @ Stereo
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTech from Carl Cox's Global. [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPete Heller & Tedd Patterson Present Look & Feel - Big Room Drama (Dramatized) [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread