Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LKD
Omni-peasant

ya can't do it mon.

Old Post Feb-18-2010 21:30  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by Endgame
Technical question for my BB friends.

I've got an email address that forwards to my gmail (It has no storage itself, its just a forwarder). I receive all the emails that are forwarded to my gmail account.

I'd like to add the address to my device so that I can reply using the forwarded account.

After much googling, I'm having trouble finding an answer - any ideas?

my tranceaddict.com email is forwarded to my gmail which is set up on my blackberry. login to your BIS and set up your gmail. then login to your gmail and set your forwaring address as default in the "Send Mail As" option located in the Accounts And Import folder.

Old Post Feb-18-2010 21:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
my tranceaddict.com email is forwarded to my gmail which is set up on my blackberry. login to your BIS and set up your gmail. then login to your gmail and set your forwaring address as default in the "Send Mail As" option located in the Accounts And Import folder.

yea but will that give the option to reply on the BB from both addresses?

cos i know that whether forwarded or sent directly to one address will not allow you to reply from another on the BB and what if you want to reply to an email from the gmail account using the gmail address itself?

Old Post Feb-18-2010 21:36  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by LKD
yea but will that give the option to reply on the BB from both addresses?

cos i know that whether forwarded or sent directly to one address will not allow you to reply from another on the BB and what if you want to reply to an email from the gmail account using the gmail address itself?

no you can only reply using the email address which received the email.

Old Post Feb-18-2010 22:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
no you can only reply using the email address which received the email.

yea...he was hoping to reply using the forwarded email addy. can't do that on the BB.

(one of the reasons i ended up forwarding each account of mine individually to the BB instead of them all forwarding to one)

Old Post Feb-19-2010 00:29  United Arab Emirates
chinamon
el shit disturbo

so i upgraded my bold 9000 OS to 5.0.0.411 last night
my browser is stuck at the page to download BBM. i tried editing the home page setting but it wont let me. anyone know how i can fix this?

Old Post Feb-20-2010 01:27 
LightsOut
Antagonist

run apploader and remove core applications, and then reload?
...and then install bbm via appstore or a OTA link?

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Feb-20-2010 02:19  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
run apploader and remove core applications, and then reload?
...and then install bbm via appstore or a OTA link?

i installed bbm with a button in my home folder that said "install messenger" or something like that. after i used that is when i got the browser icon but it this problem is occurring.

Old Post Feb-20-2010 02:22 
LKD
Omni-peasant

simplest probable solution is installing appworld and then installing bbm through that...............

Old Post Feb-20-2010 08:20  United Arab Emirates
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
i installed bbm with a button in my home folder that said "install messenger" or something like that. after i used that is when i got the browser icon but it this problem is occurring.

Rogers 5.0?

Old Post Feb-21-2010 22:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endgame
Supreme FunkyHouse Addict

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by LKD

Yeah I guess there's no way to do what I was trying to do. Thanks for the help guys.

djendgame.com || Endgame on Facebook || myspace.com/djendgame || Vital Radio || twitter.com/djendgame

Old Post Feb-22-2010 14:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Endgame Click here to Send Endgame a Private Message Visit Endgame's homepage! Add Endgame to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mach X
Rogers 5.0?

bell mobility 5.0.0.411 with deleted vendor.xml

Old Post Feb-22-2010 16:40 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackneed id [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSander Kleinenberg - "Buenos Aires" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread