Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
StereoPrincess
sassy one-piece

quote:
Originally posted by Fuertez
My bad, i figured this is a Blackberry thread and i just started using the BB Podcast App.

i think it is a good question but we do have another thread specific for DJ podcasts. Depending on your data package tho, make sure that you don't go over on your data downloading too many podcasts. Or only set it to update when in range of wi-fi.

Old Post Nov-03-2010 16:39  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for StereoPrincess Click here to Send StereoPrincess a Private Message Add StereoPrincess to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

Dallastar is looking for a used blackberry... anyone have an old one you don't use anymore?

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Nov-03-2010 18:04  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hax-a-million
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Ozmözis
Awesome thanks!

I'll call back. I'm always polite, I don't have a need to argue. I think its ridicoulous that the credit department wants $200 deposit from me because I was late on a few bills. Even though at the next cycle I paid off everything fully. The guy on the phone said 'Oh you know those letters they send you saying you're late on your payment please catch up, that's why you have to give deposit'

I don't mind paying for the phone, the deposit is what through me off and the crappy discounts...

yeah that deposit is bs... i pay my bills late all the time and they've even disconnected me once or twice and i would never give them a deposit, i think they know better than to even ask me (maybe it's just a matter of time until i need an upgrade though). they are too likely to bill wrong and take the money before i can catch it, and getting money back from them is more time/hassle than it's worth. i've been checking meticulously for errors now, which is annoying, until just recently i got them to give me unlimited talk because i said a friend got that for $50 from mobilicity. i still need to check this month's to make sure they actually did what they said they would

when i was with bell they rarely got my billing wrong, but my bills were high. i often feel like rogers adds charges just to see if people will notice... i defintely don't trust them on that front

Old Post Nov-03-2010 18:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for hax-a-million Click here to Send hax-a-million a Private Message Add hax-a-million to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

I ended up getting the Torch for $229 with $50 Mail in rebate, so $179. They waived the deposit after I said I don't agree with it.

The plan I got isn't anything special but good enough for me.

They also waived new activation fee and are going to port my number from Fido. I will also receive 15% off on every month for my bundle.

I'll play around with the Torch and if I don't like it I'll get rid of it and get an IP4.

Old Post Nov-03-2010 21:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:
I ended up getting the Torch

send me your pin, bitch!

Old Post Nov-03-2010 21:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

quote:
Originally posted by chinamon
send me your pin, bitch!

I don't have it yet :P

They shipped it out today. I doubt I'll hold onto it, we'll see

Old Post Nov-03-2010 22:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ozmozis Click here to Send Ozmozis a Private Message Visit Ozmozis's homepage! Add Ozmozis to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chinamon
el shit disturbo

quote:

dont be gay.
hows adam?

Old Post Nov-04-2010 00:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for chinamon Click here to Send chinamon a Private Message Add chinamon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mach X
DEMF Ambassador

quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
Dallastar is looking for a used blackberry... anyone have an old one you don't use anymore?

I'm selling my 9700 with a shit-ton of extra stuff (extra battery, external charger, Otterbox skin, extra leather pouch, etc)... $350

And I got a barely used 8520, original packaging, everything that came with it... $300

quote:

I doubt it aw well with an attitude like that! Give it a try, don't go into it with doubts or high expectations like it's gonna tickle your nuts for you too!

That all being said... Anyone got that working link for Garmin that we had kicking around before? I want it for my torch again, but the old link is donzo!

Old Post Nov-04-2010 06:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Mach X Click here to Send Mach X a Private Message Visit Mach X's homepage! Add Mach X to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Abercrombie
myspace.com/ashesband

quote:
Originally posted by Mach X
I'm selling my 9700 with a shit-ton of extra stuff (extra battery, external charger, Otterbox skin, extra leather pouch, etc)... $350

And I got a barely used 8520, original packaging, everything that came with it... $300

Thank you! But she was thinking a little older model. Or a pearl whos going refurb rate is about $110 .

At that price she'd want an iphone like mine. She didn't take that limited edition Canadian Olympic Edition one I can get either.

Short time TA, Long time Guver, Good time giver.

Old Post Nov-04-2010 13:03  Algeria
Click Here to See the Profile for Abercrombie Click here to Send Abercrombie a Private Message Add Abercrombie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

New 9800 leak posted on crackberry...

EDIT: good upgrade, notification bug is finally fixed

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Last edited by LightsOut on Nov-04-2010 at 22:27

Old Post Nov-04-2010 21:58  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ozmozis
Music is the Vibe

Is there a limit how many e-mail icons you can have on your home screen?

I have 3 of my accounts show up except for my Hotmail account. Can't see the icon, but when I do a search for 'hotmail' I can see it

Old Post Nov-08-2010 20:57 
LKD
Omni-peasant

quote:
Is there a limit how many e-mail icons you can have on your home screen?

I have 3 of my accounts show up except for my Hotmail account. Can't see the icon, but when I do a search for 'hotmail' I can see it

there's no limit...it might just be hidden or in a folder

I don't know how BB6 is, though

Old Post Nov-08-2010 21:00  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for LKD Click here to Send LKD a Private Message Visit LKD's homepage! Add LKD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > The Official TOTA BlackBerry thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (82): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackplease id this track [2007] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackWitness Of Wonder - "Emotions In Motion" (Thrillseekers Remix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread