Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > New TOTA Car Thread
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
VDub
Scoundrel

I never once said it was identical. That would be stupid...

I said they were based on the same platform. They share an engine, gearbox, and many other parts. Although, the Lambo is tuned a little more....

Obviously, they have a different design...

I would compare the two of them like I would compare the Porsche Cayenne with the Audi Q7 and the VW Touareg...

They all look different inside and out and the Porsche is much more tuned, but they are all basically the same car...

I would also appreciate you're not discrediting my automotive knowledge on me being off on my mileage by 2L/100kms...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Nov-09-2010 23:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
love_child
TA

quote:
Originally posted by VDub
I never once said it was identical. That would be stupid...

I said they were based on the same platform. They share an engine, gearbox, and many other parts. Although, the Lambo is tuned a little more....

Obviously, they have a different design...

I would compare the two of them like I would compare the Porsche Cayenne with the Audi Q7 and the VW Touareg...

They all look different inside and out and the Porsche is much more tuned, but they are all basically the same car...

I would also appreciate you're not discrediting my automotive knowledge on me being off on my mileage by 2L/100kms...

Ahhh now your being more specific rather than just saying "its the same car bud" Maybe next time be a little more detailed.

Old Post Nov-09-2010 23:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for love_child Click here to Send love_child a Private Message Add love_child to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

quote:
Originally posted by tvmann
There's a guy who works at the local Earls restaurant who sometimes gets to drive his dad's Gallardo to work, he just bought it used from USA. Great looking car, although this one is kinda plain, needs repainting maybe. It has only a few thousand km but looks several years old.

Typical Italian supercar manufacturer paint. Total shit.

Old Post Nov-10-2010 01:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

quote:
Originally posted by love_child
Ahhh now your being more specific rather than just saying "its the same car bud" Maybe next time be a little more detailed.

Well I didn't think it was necessary to be more specific...

I really thought you'd know what I meant...

Aaaaaanywho. Back to friendly car talk!!!

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Nov-10-2010 02:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for VDub Click here to Send VDub a Private Message Add VDub to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

And now! The Dacia Sandero!

Old Post Nov-10-2010 02:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for VERTiG0 Click here to Send VERTiG0 a Private Message Add VERTiG0 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Playa24_7
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by English Rachel
We get our new 2011 Jetta tomorrow!! Boring as shit performance wise but very pretty and safe

(God, I'm old)

haha you're hilarious

Soon you'll be putting car seats in it, driving the kids to soccer practice, I can see it now...

lol jk

Old Post Nov-11-2010 03:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Playa24_7 Click here to Send Playa24_7 a Private Message Add Playa24_7 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
English Rachel
I Am Canadian

I did joke that it was a 'family car' lol

I googled car seats and look what I found? I can totally see this being in the back of our car!!

Old Post Nov-12-2010 15:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for English Rachel Click here to Send English Rachel a Private Message Add English Rachel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VERTiG0
cunning linguist.

No way! Get this instead:

Old Post Nov-12-2010 20:58  Canada
Euphorica
Next level beats

dogs would love that.

air in face 100% of the time. win

and the r8 and gallardo are quite similar...

Old Post Nov-18-2010 04:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Euphorica Click here to Send Euphorica a Private Message Add Euphorica to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
exraver
Supreme tranceaddict

Saw it today in Oshawa, looks much better on the street, Chevy Volt:

Old Post Nov-20-2010 03:40  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for exraver Click here to Send exraver a Private Message Add exraver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
VDub
Scoundrel

^^^^^

I love this car...

When are they finally being released???

Sale price???

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Nov-20-2010 12:57 
VDub
Scoundrel

Nm... Just found out...

Summer next year $41000 with a $10000 provincial rebate...

Lease is nice though... $350/month with $2500 down...

LOL so fitting.

Old Post Nov-20-2010 14:33 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > New TOTA Car Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID this one? [2003] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackChris Fortier - "Whateveritis" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread