Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > FRIDAY, SEPT 28TH: Lee Burridge @ Mighty "Official Chemical Brothers Afterparty"
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
gypsygirl
Energizer Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by Andrieux
I know! We might leave CB a lil early just to make sure.

Need to get my Sarah fix

well, i am a hard habit to break best drug EVER

Old Post Sep-25-2007 21:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gypsygirl Click here to Send gypsygirl a Private Message Add gypsygirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
henryv
Henry De Villon

quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl

lol oh boy!

Old Post Sep-25-2007 22:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for henryv Click here to Send henryv a Private Message Visit henryv's homepage! Add henryv to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl

There will be a lot of LOVING this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the Lee party should turn into a girls get naked party.

Old Post Sep-26-2007 01:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
R!CH
check signal

drieux are we meeting up beforehand to check in?

Old Post Sep-26-2007 02:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for R!CH Click here to Send R!CH a Private Message Add R!CH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progressiveMOJO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Andrieux I think the Lee party should turn into a girls get naked party.

seconded.

edit: excellent, bonus points for anyone who finds me and says hi

Last edited by progressiveMOJO on Sep-26-2007 at 06:50

Old Post Sep-26-2007 02:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progressiveMOJO Click here to Send progressiveMOJO a Private Message Add progressiveMOJO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

quote:
Originally posted by lex400sc

drieux are we meeting up beforehand to check in?

I didnt know we could

I think we should absolutely do that. At least one of our brains is working! Because I have will call and so does Michelle and that way we can pick up our tickets before CB.

Is there a handstamp we can get?

Old Post Sep-26-2007 02:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
satellitesf
Supreme tranceaddict

mighty has a great outdoor smoking area.

Old Post Sep-26-2007 06:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for satellitesf Click here to Send satellitesf a Private Message Visit satellitesf's homepage! Add satellitesf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jeffree
Insrt1337CustomTitleHere

I broke down and just got a ticket... with roughly 2 minutes to spare.

See you guys there!

Old Post Sep-29-2007 00:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jeffree Click here to Send Jeffree a Private Message Add Jeffree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

any reviews for Lee?

Old Post Oct-01-2007 06:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JonnyChicago
Senior tranceaddict

Awesome decor for Mighty - the laser stars and videos on the big balloon bubbles were very cool.

Bill definitely changed the mood in the main room to set up Lee nicely. Very fresh.

The listed patio was bumpin' all night long! Great sets from all the DJ's out there! The vibe was great!!! The security came by to immediately shut down the music about 2 seconds before the cops drove by. They kept the party going out there as long as possible...

Lee was Lee - simply amazing!

Old Post Oct-02-2007 17:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JonnyChicago Click here to Send JonnyChicago a Private Message Add JonnyChicago to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjPat
Junior tranceaddict

Definitely have to agree there. Too bad the outdoor music couldnt have gone on longer, although it made me smoke faster just to get back to Lee...smart after all.

Lee was definitely my fav party that weekend, and my friends had a few little surprises for me, which was nice.

How about a tracklist, i heard a few of the tracks he played friday night being played at some of the floats on saturday, someone's gotta have a TL

Old Post Oct-02-2007 21:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for DjPat Click here to Send DjPat a Private Message Add DjPat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
progressiveMOJO
Supreme tranceaddict

only song I recognized for sure was

Broke - Over That.

I actually thought Bill Patrick played a better set than Lee, but I loved both.

Old Post Oct-08-2007 01:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for progressiveMOJO Click here to Send progressiveMOJO a Private Message Add progressiveMOJO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > FRIDAY, SEPT 28TH: Lee Burridge @ Mighty "Official Chemical Brothers Afterparty"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID-unknown....very nostalgic song [2007] [3]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSoren Weile - "Riot" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread