Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > Costumes/Outfits...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)
Costumes/Outfits...

Anyone planning on wearing anything...

i would like to think of an outfit to wear...

im think'n elvis...

any thoughts to what you guys are wearing or what i should wear??

Old Post Sep-12-2007 23:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Andrieux
Machine

I might grow a little facial hair on my cheeks and dress up as Guiv.

Old Post Sep-12-2007 23:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Andrieux Click here to Send Andrieux a Private Message Visit Andrieux's homepage! Add Andrieux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gypsygirl
Energizer Bunny

i've got an outfit, red and white, b/c you know, red reminds me of love plus i have a special shirt made just for the lovelee party!!! can't wait to display that one

Old Post Sep-12-2007 23:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gypsygirl Click here to Send gypsygirl a Private Message Add gypsygirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UFBeatjunkie
Junior tranceaddict

if I had more time... i'd be jermaine from flight of the conchords. Lovefest=Businesstime

Old Post Sep-13-2007 06:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for UFBeatjunkie Click here to Send UFBeatjunkie a Private Message Add UFBeatjunkie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

Thinking of outfit idea's now.. I know for sure what I want to wear to the after party.. it is during the parade that I am suck.

Got my paints/ brushes, pencils... out Going to start busting out the signs!

Old Post Sep-13-2007 07:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gypsygirl
Energizer Bunny

quote:
Originally posted by sweetcandy girl
Thinking of outfit idea's now.. I know for sure what I want to wear to the after party.. it is during the parade that I am suck.

Got my paints/ brushes, pencils... out Going to start busting out the signs!

i thought you were gonna wear the same thing from the parade to the afterparty????

Old Post Sep-13-2007 23:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gypsygirl Click here to Send gypsygirl a Private Message Add gypsygirl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sweetcandy girl
Coldharbour addict

quote:
Originally posted by gypsygirl
i thought you were gonna wear the same thing from the parade to the afterparty????

Nope got to sport a Ferry shirt at the After party

Old Post Sep-15-2007 19:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for sweetcandy girl Click here to Send sweetcandy girl a Private Message Visit sweetcandy girl's homepage! Add sweetcandy girl to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mecca82
I've seen "The Light"

maybe wearing a christopher lawrence shirt i wore for last year's lovefest.. he's not here this year, but always in my heart... lol

Old Post Sep-18-2007 20:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mecca82 Click here to Send Mecca82 a Private Message Visit Mecca82's homepage! Add Mecca82 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

Well its between these two-

or

Old Post Sep-19-2007 06:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

I'm planning on wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Hardcore, huh?

Old Post Sep-19-2007 07:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Direct
I invented the pushup

Dude, go with the chicken outfit.

CHICKEN!!!
CHICKEN!!!
CHICKEN!!!
CHICKEN!!!
CHICKEN!!!

Old Post Sep-19-2007 17:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Direct Click here to Send Direct a Private Message Add Direct to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Direct
Dude, go with the chicken outfit.

CHICKEN!!!
CHICKEN!!!
CHICKEN!!!
CHICKEN!!!
CHICKEN!!!

wow, I was thinking about going with the Bananna...I guess the chicken might work, and my friend will be the Bananna

Old Post Sep-20-2007 06:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007 > Costumes/Outfits...
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackunknown house tune (PvD played) [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackUtah Saints - Star (Union Jack remix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread