Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jukx
*TECHNOaddikt*

Lightbulb

Well, I just called my old friend Sherlock Holmes to lighten things up a bit and allthough he's still investigating the whole situation, he already found 1 clue: in the "What remix of Delerium - Silence do you like to best" thread, the Sanctuary remix is infinity's AND lynx' favourite remix *shiver* .... could this be the key to this unsolved mystery?????
...Stay in touch!
Same place, same time... blablablabla

Old Post Apr-17-2001 23:23  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jukx Click here to Send Jukx a Private Message Add Jukx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

quote:
Originally posted by infinity
hehe.. ... err.. u mean... beany? lol

hehehe. no one but her bud.

Old Post Apr-18-2001 00:40 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
theeyesofdarkness
dancing trancEaddict

hehehee. so lynx/infinity exactly how does sugar know lol uh huh....tell us, tell us!!! lol cmon people theyre not the same person theyre just lovers with a passion for trance

Old Post Apr-18-2001 00:52 
Click Here to See the Profile for theeyesofdarkness Click here to Send theeyesofdarkness a Private Message Visit theeyesofdarkness's homepage! Add theeyesofdarkness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Linx_da_cat
trancEaddict kitkat

hehehe. eyes. ask sugah. if you're lucky she'll tell ya...infin and i haven't talked to her in a while. if she reads this...miss ya!!!

Old Post Apr-18-2001 01:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for Linx_da_cat Click here to Send Linx_da_cat a Private Message Add Linx_da_cat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sugarbean
Alohomora

i do know..lol
and lynx...goodnet...check your pm's

Old Post Apr-18-2001 01:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarbean Click here to Send Sugarbean a Private Message Add Sugarbean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

It's like this:
Infinity is EVERYONE one this forum here Michiel.
Only YOU are a different person.

Old Post Apr-18-2001 07:32  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bendy
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dwingo
It's like this:
Infinity is EVERYONE one this forum here Michiel.
Only YOU are a different person.

ROFL!!

How creepy would that be!!!!

Old Post Apr-18-2001 09:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Bendy Click here to Send Bendy a Private Message Add Bendy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

lol... i am all da pplz in this forummmmmm ohhhhh yes!
i am alL!
hahahahah 10,000 posts??
or something?
Lol.. hmmmm with 2500 names...... hhehehe.. now wouldn't the be a hassle..
log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out,log in, log out, 2500 times

Old Post Apr-18-2001 09:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nastra Azzurro
M. Sanderson aka the Azur

Invisible Grin Hawhawhawhahwahwhahwhawhhwahwhahwhawhhwa

So whos Jekyll and whos Hyde??
whos the evil One Lynx or Infin...........

Old Post Apr-18-2001 10:12  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Nastra Azzurro Click here to Send Nastra Azzurro a Private Message Add Nastra Azzurro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breakdown
trancEaddict x

evil one?? lol....
hmmmmm lol.. we are 1.. so we are both evil and we are both good...... hmmmmm yes! thats it

Old Post Apr-18-2001 10:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for breakdown Click here to Send breakdown a Private Message Add breakdown to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nastra Azzurro
M. Sanderson aka the Azur

HA

¬

Old Post Apr-18-2001 10:20  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Nastra Azzurro Click here to Send Nastra Azzurro a Private Message Add Nastra Azzurro to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
michiel
DJ RUSH

Drunk

It does me well to see that there are actually some guys helping us to solve the mystery (Jukx you're great!!) but unfortunately there are also some people that seem rather reluctant in helping us (Dwingo, DjLex!!!).
I have received some PM's from people that are doing some so-called 'investigation' and here is the new results they've come up with: Infinity AND Lynx are both Chinese. Infinity AND Lynx both live 'somewhere' else now. Infinity AND Lynx both have the same favourite remix of Delerium - Silence (thx Jukx) and perhaps the most important, they never log in at the same time!!!
Does it ring a bell now????
Come on guys, Infinity is playing a prank on us!! And yes, keep the PM's with your personal results coming!!
thx

later

michiel

I was five and he was six, we rode on horses made of sticks, he wore black and I wore white, he would always win the fight, bang bang. He shot me down, bang bang, I hit the ground, bang bang, that awful sound, bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Dominik Eulberg - Flora & Fauna

Old Post Apr-18-2001 10:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for michiel Click here to Send michiel a Private Message Add michiel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > <<<<<<<<???????infinity = Lynx???????>>>>>>>>
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbacksasha zen after party id #1... [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPaul Oakenfold - Southern Sun (Tiesto Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread