Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > 2016/17 Winter Gas.
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
You can fuck off now.

you are such a tool.

Old Post Dec-04-2016 05:49  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

i sold off all of my gear last year, due to being damn near homeless, so ill start rebuilding soon.

need a good interface first. than I'm going to work on getting my hd 600's again.

Old Post Dec-04-2016 05:51  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
you are such a tool.

When Juan is involved, yes.

Old Post Dec-04-2016 10:00  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

quote:

The Juan hate is getting a bit stale now, let him be please.

Old Post Dec-04-2016 10:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr.Mystery
Static Guru

Not gonna happen

Carry on with the thread.

Old Post Dec-04-2016 11:06  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.Mystery Click here to Send Mr.Mystery a Private Message Add Mr.Mystery to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:

Juan is a good guy .who cares if hes a little weird , normal is boring.

Old Post Dec-04-2016 18:16  Canada
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
Juan is a good guy .who cares if hes a little weird , normal is boring.

+1

Old Post Dec-04-2016 18:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Raphie Click here to Send Raphie a Private Message Visit Raphie's homepage! Add Raphie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
I guess u didn't hear about or forgot all about the stalking episodes from the cor.
As he couldn't lay of why should we stop?
He is a mentally disturbed tool who keeps on making alts and infect the forum with nothing but crap.
Ok in this particular subforum he isn't as much outraging but that doesn't mean he should get away with his behavior in the rest of TA and not to mention in the real world.
There is a reason why he constantly getting banned even if you don't see it, the mods are too fast and aware of this guy and try to clean up his mess to allow TA to have some integrity left.

I didnt hear about the stalking episode or his persistence with it so i cant speak on that , i do know that he makes trance and hes pretty decent at it, he has tons of gear and despite what everyone says is a staple in this section . Why get rid someone that actually adds something to a forum (that is pretty much dead) every once inawhile? Thats my only question.

Old Post Dec-06-2016 00:00  Canada
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

The stalking thing was actually quite disturbing, especially since it was another TA member. I have a fair few details on that, which I won't post here.

Juan made his own choices though. He couldn't keep it civil, even when unprovoked in many cases (and continues to do so), and made a point to continually evade the suspension rules here by making... maybe a hundred alts now? Or maybe it's 50 alts, but you get my point.

Pretend you're a moderator, just for a moment. What would you do?

Old Post Dec-06-2016 07:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

I'll chip in here.

Juan added me as a friend on Facebook a while ago, and I never really had a problem with him.

Recently I have noticed some peculiar behaviour. Constant messaging, tagging me in posts, linking to his mixes/music on completely unrelated posts of mine etc etc.

I found the behaviour off putting enough to disconnect and ban him from my personal and business pages.

I'm not sure his behaviour warrants abuse and aggression, but perhaps that's because I detached before he became a real problem for me.

Old Post Dec-06-2016 11:59  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Raphie
Mastering Engineer

Clear! Seems I don't have the complete picture then.

Old Post Dec-06-2016 13:24  Netherlands
LoveHate

Oh i thought he was weird in the misunderstood musician way not stalker/restraining order type carry on.

Old Post Dec-06-2016 16:14  Canada

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > 2016/17 Winter Gas.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackcompletely inexplicable mystery track [2005] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMarc et Claude - "Loving You 2002" (DJ Isaac Remix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread