Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Pages (15): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
davinox
diving deep into sound

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
im my opinion...SASHA BLOWS!!!!! Sasha is probly one of the worst DJs ive ever heard...lol...i would be glad not to see her...but the rest of the DJs are good, thats where the fake ID comes in
PEACE
childsplay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA

n00b of the year.

The father made fetuses with flesh licking ladies / While you and your mother were asleep in the trailer park / Thunderous sparks from the dark of the stadiums / The music and medicine you needed for comforting / So make all your fat, fleshy fingers fingers to moving / And pluck all your silly strings and / Bend all your notes for me and / Soft silly music is meaningful, magical / The movements were beautiful / All in your ovaries / All of them milking with green fleshy flowers / While powerful pistons were sugary sweet machines, / Smelling of semen all under the garden / Was all you were needing when you still believed in me.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 17:27  Tunisia
Click Here to See the Profile for davinox Click here to Send davinox a Private Message Add davinox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Essential1
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dj_moonshine
GINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sounds about right...

and back to the original question: I turned 20 yesterday.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 17:50  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for Essential1 Click here to Send Essential1 a Private Message Visit Essential1's homepage! Add Essential1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

never been to a rave...never plan to

why bother when i can see the better deejays in clubs with no kids around

Sasha has tanked it recently of playing the same crap but I saw him live last year and he tore apart the place.

then again...how can he be the worst if he did the following

xpander
GU013
EM - Live at Alexandria Palace
EM - Live at Lush
EM - Bondi Beach

simply put, he is a legend

can you really compare anything vs. gu013...no....

Old Post Jul-19-2003 18:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shook1
In a Haze.....

Smoking ..umm..something Hmm....

I'm not too much of a hater but....

I'm 21...
...never actually went to a "rave", but I've been to clubs w/ known DJs etc..I'm really not into bumping into those kiddie ravers either.

...why go to all ages "raves" when I can go to Space34 (Ma$$ive a$$ $h!t)...

...I got into electronic music cus a girl I used to like (when I was 18) asked me to go see -Spacemen-. So i did w/o knowing what kinda music & have been an addict ever since. A btw, Spacemen rocked the house that nite....I can still see them playing the synths and wearing the alien suits!

...and Sasha is sick as $hit....just check out Airdrawndagger <---classic

Laterz,
Shook

Old Post Jul-19-2003 18:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Shook1 Click here to Send Shook1 a Private Message Add Shook1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
torontotrance
I hath returned

speaking of raves

the toronto rave scene was bigger in 1996-1999 and has now gone back underground like it used to be. A lot of ppl who live in big cities..the big rave days are over for now. Ask wicked neo about this if you wish...he knows....same with swamper.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 18:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for torontotrance Click here to Send torontotrance a Private Message Add torontotrance to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nic01445
Was guckst du?

16. cant go clubbin

Old Post Jul-19-2003 19:22  Antigua
Click Here to See the Profile for nic01445 Click here to Send nic01445 a Private Message Add nic01445 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Magnus
I'm getting old

Damn I feel so old... I'm 26 and have been going to raves for 4 years now... The older I get, the more out of place I feel as I go to these parties but I just keep telling myself its all about the music and I shouldn't care if I look like a kid's dad or something walking around. I prefer club nights where there are more people my age.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 20:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Magnus Click here to Send Magnus a Private Message Visit Magnus's homepage! Add Magnus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Luke Terry
tranceaddict oldskool

Cool

Directing this thread swiftly back to topic...

I'm 17 & I started clubbing March 02 but I was only 16 then (born in November). Raves are shit, it's 99% of the time shit DJs playing shit commercial music because they don;t really know how the scene works, but the rave happens on party syndrome (ppl get invited, who invite more ppl, who invite more ppl, who invite more ppl, who invite more ppl, etc.)

Sasha is a bloke incase u ain't worked this out yet btw, get a life son.

w: www.luketerry.com

Old Post Jul-19-2003 21:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Luke Terry Click here to Send Luke Terry a Private Message Visit Luke Terry's homepage! Add Luke Terry to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
U121
Barely lurking

18, and i aint a craseh ravah =) i just like (no scratch that, LOVE) Trance thats all =)

Old Post Jul-19-2003 22:36  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for U121 Click here to Send U121 a Private Message Visit U121's homepage! Add U121 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cobalt
Trance Isn't Trance

I'm going to gloss over that Sasha comment. You've been warned.

I don't think people in Europe quite understand the transformation of "rave" culture in the US. It's suddenly become a "cool" subculture of middle/high school age kids, even though they missed the actual genesis of it by, oh, ten years.

The language of "raves" and "ravers" is still popular on the West Coast and outside of urban areas here. I think it's sort of analogous to how hip-hop culture became "cool" in middle/high schoolers years after it really emerged.

Or I might not know what I'm talking about. ::shrug:: I wasn't really in on it back then, I just see what it is now and how it has recently changed.

Old Post Jul-19-2003 23:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Cobalt Click here to Send Cobalt a Private Message Add Cobalt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TeKnoHe@d2025
Derek Howell Addict

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_TRON
im my opinion...SASHA BLOWS!!!!! Sasha is probly one of the worst DJs ive ever heard...lol...i would be glad not to see her...but the rest of the DJs are good, thats where the fake ID comes in
PEACE
childsplay

LMAO! Dude, you're NEVER going to live that one down! Also, before you diss Sasha, take a listen to his album "Airdrawndagger". I wasn't much of a Sasha fan either but this album has shown me the light.

Old Post Jul-20-2003 01:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TeKnoHe@d2025 Click here to Send TeKnoHe@d2025 a Private Message Visit TeKnoHe@d2025's homepage! Add TeKnoHe@d2025 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
loca
the vibe raider

Re: Re: AgE doesnt matter

quote:
Originally posted by pink_glitter

i think "Commercial" is when peple advertise things in between the music, like local radios, and "mainstream" is when there is uninterrupted music on a radio, i.e like Digitally Imported streams

you're kidding right??

Old Post Jul-20-2003 01:49  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for loca Click here to Send loca a Private Message Add loca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > AgE doesnt matter
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (15): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSong with GUitar lead [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackArea - Definition Of Tekto (Silvio Ecomo Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread