Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
The Highroller
ad hoc and ad lib

quote:
Originally posted by Kytracid

Hahaha. That's awesome!

Old Post Jan-05-2005 17:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for The Highroller Click here to Send The Highroller a Private Message Add The Highroller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

captain crooked....
Frank: YOU ARE CLASSIC!

Old Post Jan-05-2005 17:27  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TrueToTheCrew
Officially Done

Ya Frank,
Finish the story off and let us know how it happened.

Old Post Jan-05-2005 18:38  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for TrueToTheCrew Click here to Send TrueToTheCrew a Private Message Add TrueToTheCrew to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djeso
.: Secret Society :.

quote:
Originally posted by Cuzo
Okay, my pc sucks I've been trying to post since the thread began.

I claim full resposiblility of la toilette drama mystery.

I'm not a sure if I broke it but all I know Captain Crooked def was more crooked falling off that seat.

Marg, I wanted to buy you a seat but now I'm hearing RJs replacing it...anything around the house your need jus call.

If I offended anyone I'm sorry.

Much respect Frank!!! now that's an honest dude

Old Post Jan-05-2005 19:09  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for djeso Click here to Send djeso a Private Message Visit djeso's homepage! Add djeso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rabbitjoker
aural sadist

HappyHappy

quote:
Originally posted by djeso
now that's an honest dude

Lets have a parade!

Dark Dirty Tech Tribal. | Hands in air (trance) and feet on the floor (house).

Old Post Jan-05-2005 19:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for rabbitjoker Click here to Send rabbitjoker a Private Message Visit rabbitjoker's homepage! Add rabbitjoker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

FranKie's Unsolved Mystery

The Cuzo X Files! he heehhehe - is this even funny? or just silly silly - glad to see that everything is known now!

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Old Post Jan-05-2005 19:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cuzo
Ninjaboot

Okay this case isn't solved yet...cuz I'm not sure myself.

Okay I remember when I was sober, I headed to the toilet to take a dump and read.

I remember my body falling at good correct decline with no weird twists, or fast burst to the shitter. So as my ass was headed to a nice healthy splashdown...as soon as my buttocks hit the shitter seat in a sharp second, I was off the toilet on floor with my undies and pants to my ankles and face planted on the floor between the book I was reading trying not wake up Mike & Jenna. So a wop swear word or two later I reacess the situation...and I get up look at the damaged and noticed it was a connection pin broken that lead to me to go fly like an eagle into the future.

My guilt pangs didn't kick in yet because I was sober enough to know that I didn't hear anything rip, tear, or break...it stealthly slipped under my ass with a gliding motion.

The reasons against me:

A) LODE LeftOver Drug Effects....damn possible that affects my ass sensitivity and hearing

B) Exploding hemmorhoids. Study me, scientists.

C) Captain Crooked became more crooked.

So these are the facts I present the TOTA judicial system...please spare my ass.

Robert Nesta Marley

Old Post Jan-05-2005 21:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Cuzo Click here to Send Cuzo a Private Message Add Cuzo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Matt
Supreme tranceaddict

^^^rofl

Old Post Jan-05-2005 22:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Matt Click here to Send Matt a Private Message Add Matt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
j_spot
retired

maybe somebody else broke it, and boobie trapped it for the next unsuspecting victim?

Old Post Jan-05-2005 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for j_spot Click here to Send j_spot a Private Message Visit j_spot's homepage! Add j_spot to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Pett
Supreme tranceaddict

captin crooked......lol ..... ive been captin sketch before

Old Post Jan-05-2005 23:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Pett Click here to Send Pett a Private Message Add Pett to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dallastar
~Dance~Sing~Floss~Travel~

frankie youa re tooooooooo hilarious

quote:
Originally posted by Cuzo
Okay this case isn't solved yet...cuz I'm not sure myself.

Okay I remember when I was sober, I headed to the toilet to take a dump and read.

I remember my body falling at good correct decline with no weird twists, or fast burst to the shitter. So as my ass was headed to a nice healthy splashdown...as soon as my buttocks hit the shitter seat in a sharp second, I was off the toilet on floor with my undies and pants to my ankles and face planted on the floor between the book I was reading trying not wake up Mike & Jenna. So a wop swear word or two later I reacess the situation...and I get up look at the damaged and noticed it was a connection pin broken that lead to me to go fly like an eagle into the future.

My guilt pangs didn't kick in yet because I was sober enough to know that I didn't hear anything rip, tear, or break...it stealthly slipped under my ass with a gliding motion.

The reasons against me:

A) LODE LeftOver Drug Effects....damn possible that affects my ass sensitivity and hearing

B) Exploding hemmorhoids. Study me, scientists.

C) Captain Crooked became more crooked.

So these are the facts I present the TOTA judicial system...please spare my ass.

I can't contain myself at work!!!!!!! hahahahah hilarious sweets!

ATTENTION: Takin' a DUMP can be hazardous to your TOTA career!
hahahaa

I will spare your ass, especially after one of these episodes - HAHAHAHAH - but at anyother time i dunno!

now my favorite korean character will remind me always of you! hahahah - and there are these fun stickers of him all over my shower - u should come see!

http://www.mashimaro.com/

Treat people as if they are what they ought to be and you may help them to become what they are capable of being.

Last edited by dallastar on Jan-05-2005 at 23:25

Old Post Jan-05-2005 23:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for dallastar Click here to Send dallastar a Private Message Visit dallastar's homepage! Add dallastar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodrico
TA Desperado

*shakes his head at Frank*

Old Post Jan-05-2005 23:25  Chile
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodrico Click here to Send Rodrico a Private Message Add Rodrico to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > The mystery of the broken toilet seat!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackBonzai Style Tune ID [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackRichard Grey - Phat Bass [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread